Northern Lanzarote Day Trip
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casa Museo Del Campesino, Carretera Arrecife -Tinajo, 35550 San Bartolome, Lanzarote Spain
Manrique's tribute to the work of Lanzarote's farmers whose efforts can be seen in La Geria, a unique landscape in the world.
Stop At: Lagomar Museum, Calle los Loros 2, 35539, Lanzarote Spain
The former house of Omar Sharif, carved in the mountain is one othe most original and charming houses in Lanzarote.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Teguise, Teguise, Lanzarote, Canary Islands
Ancient capital town of the island.
Stop At: Jameos Del Agua, Carretera Orzola, 35520 Punta Mujeres, Lanzarote Spain
Transformed by the artist César Manrique, Jameos del Agua is a huge hole that occurs as a result of the sinking of the roof of a volcanic tube and located inside the volcanic tunnel produced by the eruption of the Corona Volcano.
Duration: 1 hour
- Pickup and drop-off from meeting point
- Local guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Lagomar Museum
- Entry/Admission - Jameos Del Agua
- Entrance fee to the César Manrique Foundation (8 euros per adult; 4 euros per child)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This excursion has multi-lingual departures, some departures might use the same vehicle for two language groups
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
Great trip, great places to visit and excellent guides.
Enjoyed the experience but, took over 1 hour to travel around picking up other people before we started.
The North and south tour was wel organised and we saw all the things you need to see when you're in Lanzarote.
Totally worth the money! We saw most of the tourist attractions that are famous in a day, also visited the aloe farm. If you want to see the main attractions of the North in a day, then this is a good option. I was however, disappointed with lunch. No veg option really, so the money was a waste. Even for non-veg people, the food didn't look too appetizing. I would recommend you take some sandwiches. Happy with the tour guide. Learned and saw a lot in one day. Comfortable coach ride. Easy pick up and drop off near our hotel.