Southern Lanzarote Day Trip
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Timanfaya National Park, Crta. de Yaiza a Tinajo (LZ 67), km 11, 35560 Tinajo, Lanzarote Spain
You will have an incredible experience through the volcanoes and whatching the geothermical experiments.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Los Hervideros, Road LZ-703, Lanzarote Spain
Visit the west coastline of Lanzarote shaped by the lava of the volcanoes and the sea.
Stop At: El Lago Verde / Charco de los Clicos, 35570 El Golfo, Lanzarote Spain
See the green lagoon on the half sunken volcano and the black sandy beach.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Salinas de Janubio, Camino de los Hervideros S/N, 35570 Yaiza, Lanzarote Spain
Continue along the coast passing the famous saltflats of Janubio.
Stop At: Bodega La Geria, Ctra de la Geria Km. 19, 35570 La Geria, Lanzarote Spain
Visit one of the vineyards where the excellent wine of the island is cultivated.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Pick up and drop off from meeting point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local guide
- Wine tasting
- Entry/Admission - Timanfaya National Park
- Camel ride (6 euros per person)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Please note that the half day tour lasts 6 hours and the full day tour lasts 9 hours approx.
- This excursion has multi-lingual departures, some departures might share the same vehicle
- Please note: pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking, please refer to voucher for further details
- Please note that if you are joining the tour from the cruise port, you will have to walk out of the port area. This walk is approximately 650 meters (10 mins).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
We booked for a full day trip. In the Morning, the bus picked us up at 9 o'clock in Costa Teguise. When we finished to pick up every passangers it was 11 o'clock. This is too long. It was really boring. The organizers should have figure out something for this, because in this way it is terrible. But after this, the programs were great. We really liked the El Golfo, Los Hervideros and in Timanfaya national park the geothermal demonstration. But for us it should've need more time to take photos and enjoy the places. For us it was rushing. We've been in La Geria to visit a vinery. It is an unnecessary program and takes too much time. We could see the vineyards perfectly from the bus too. It is only because the travellers should spend money in the vinery shop. And we hate the lunch. We booked for a buffet lunch for 8 euro/per., but most of the food was made from canned food. It was a big disappointed part for us. We tought we will get some really good pailla or some special Spanish food, but we finally get some . We felt overwhelmed because of this lunch. If someone goes for this trip, choose the lunch from the bar! Or the organizers should find a better restaurant! The guide was very nice and funny, and he known a lot about the island, it was interesting to listen him. Thanks a lot for him!
Fantastic trip, we did the full day.
This was a pleasant and enjoyable trip. The only thing is you spend an awful long time on the coach. We spent nearly 2 hours on the coach doing pick ups, and drop offs, and people swapped coaches when they were doing different trips. We only had half hour for lunch and 15 minutes in the vineyard, yet as I say, so much time spend on the pick up. Still a nice trip.