Wild West Ranch Dinner and Entertainment in Lanzarote
Yell “yee-ha” for more drinks (beer, sangria or soda) whenever your glass is empty, and watch country and western dance demonstrations taking place around the room while you eat. The dining format is buffet style, and a bounty of delights are laid out, ready and waiting for you. Tuck in to sticky barbequed ribs and smoky chicken as well as jacket potatoes, salads, beans, fresh coleslaw and bread. Kids and big kids alike can chow down on chicken nuggets, chips and ice cream, too.
After eating — or in between courses, if you prefer — get involved in the party taking place. Introduce the little ones to Lil’ Indian, the resident children’s entertainer, for games and fun, and then take to the dance floor to try line dancing in time to music from a country band. A thrilling ‘whip and lasso’ show also takes place, so you can learn cowboy tricks from the venue’s experts.
As the evening of Lanzarote fun winds to an end, make your way outside the restaurant to meet your driver. Your experience then finishes with a meeting point drop-off before midnight (if you are accommodated at Playa Blanca or Costa Teguise areas) or at the same venue if you made your own way there.
- Pick up and drop off from meeting point in Playa Blanca or Costa Teguise areas only (if option is selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Vegetarian options are available; please note in the 'Special Requirements' field when booking
- Alcohol cannot be served to people under the legal drinking age of 18; ID may be required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
we loved this trip! the food was delicious. drinks were flowing all night! the entertainment was top notch. the staff friendly! the children were encouraged to get involved, there were line dancing lessons! highly recommended.
Great vale for money, very generous with the food and drink. Good atmosphere and entertainment.
Good family night out, not quite what I expected. The only horse was a tiny Shetland. The entertainment was a bit lacking but the food and drink made up for it. Overall good night out for the money.
Wild West night was amazing. Me, my hubby and kids had a great night. Would definitely recommend this to anyone going to lanzarote. It is worth the money and food was amazing and loads for the kids to do also which was great.
Brilliant night out