Cyprus Wine Tasting in Larnaca
You will be picked up from your hotel and transferred to The Oak Tree Wine Cellar to start your wine tasting experience. The cellar has a history of more than 50 years in wine retail and can ensure a sampling of the finest wines Cyprus has to offer. You will take part in the tasting of 10 Cyprus wines including rose, white, red and sweet wines that will be explained by an excellent trained staff. Each wine will be served at their proper temperature and with the proper wine glasses so you can explore each flavor as they have been intended.
There will be plenty of fresh water for drinking and light fare such as crackers to clear your palate between tastings. A cheese platter is available upon request for an additional cost of 19 Euro and is plenty for 2 or 3 people. The cellar is situated in the center of the old part of Larnaca city, just a 2 minute walk away from the famous Church of Saint Lazarus. After the wine tasting, you can enjoy a walk around the old part of the city before the mini bus will transfer you back to your hotel.
Pass By: Larnaka Medieval Castle, Athinon Avenue at an intersection with Kamil Kenan street, Larnaca Cyprus
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 21 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Must have in Larnaca if you are wine lover
This tour will give you an excellent introduction to a broad range of wines by a highly knowledgeable host. The location and surroundings were cosy and very tasteful. Along with the wines we were served fresh fruit and cheese - a great combination indeed! I highly recommend this tour.