Ride Horses on the Beach
Board a vehicle for transportation to the stables. Upon arrival, disembark to meet your expert horse guides. Listen to a short safety briefing and overview of the ride to come, then get fitted for a helmet. The guides will pick a horse for you based on your size and experience level. This adventure is suitable for guests of all levels; both expert and novice riders are welcome. Climb onto your gentle, friendly horse and get started down the trail. Follow your guide through the Samana's Peninsula, a landscape very different than the beaches of the tourist zone. Along the trail, discovery mango, coffee, cocoa and other trees, arrive at the "Alleman" beach. Let's ride along this wild beach and see the lush vegetation of the country. This is a walking pace tour, for riders of different levels share this adventure. Enjoy a provided refreshment at the conclusion of your 1.5-hour ride, then return to Las Terrenas.
- Round -trip shared transfert from Las Terrenas
- Use of helmet
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Personal guide walking by their side
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or need to sign a discharge
- Dress code : Long pants, closed shoes, Sunglasses (optional).
- Optional : Sunscreen, anti-mosquito, long sleeve
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Maximum weights is 220 lbs
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
Tour was wonderful and everyone who worked with the ranch was amazing. We had a few elder riders and they actually added extra measures to make sure everyone was comfortable and safe during the ride. We learned about the local land and the beach ride portions was awesome!!
Highly nightly recommend. Amazing experience and the entire ranch staff was wonderful!!