Antelope Canyon Luxury Tour from Las Vegas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ
Lower Antelope Canyon, the most famous slot canyon of the world.
1.5 hour Lower Antelope Canyon tour guided by Navajo tour guide.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Horseshoe Bend, the biggest bend of United States.
Breathtaking view after 1/4 mile hiking from the bus stop.
Duration: 1 hour
- Breakfast snack and Lunch Box
- Bottled Water and Snacks
- Professional Driver Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Transport by Luxury Mercedes Sprinter(Up to 10 passengers)
- On Board WIFI
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Lower Antelope Canyon Admission Fee (Adult $55/Person, Child 8-12 $35/Person)
- Navajo Guide gratuity is no included, recommend for $3/person.
- Driver Guide gratuity is not included, recommended for $10/person.
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
this was high on my bucket list, and I am so glad I chose this trip! it was a nice small tour in a comfortable car - so important on such a long ride!! I did not want to be on a big, cramped bus with a lot of people for hours. Our driver Michael was very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this tour!