ATV Tour of Lake Mead and Colorado River from Las Vegas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Stop at the greatest man made wonder for 15 minutes for a photo and video opportunity. Stand 900 feet above the Hoover Dam and Colorado River on the Bypass Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Drive 3 hours through the picturesque Lake Mead National Park to the Colorado River for a photo opportunity and a splash during the summer months.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Stop for a photo opportunity and a splash during the summer months.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Las Vegas ATVs, 3113 W Tompkins Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89103-5646
After a one in a lifetime ride relax ate our onsite restaurant for lunch: our World Famous Burger, Fries, and Soda.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Use of helmet, goggles, and gloves
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walk the Hoover Dam Bridge for 15-minute photo opportunity
- Guided ATV tour
- Opportunity to swim in the Colorado River
- Lunch (burger, fries and soft drink)
- Bottled water
- All taxes and fees
- FREE RIDE on the Worlds Largest Monster Truck Limo currently in the Guinness Book of World Records
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Las Vegas ATVs
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years. Riders age of 6 to 18 years must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian
- The minimum age to participate in this adventure is 6 years old. Children under the age of 6 years old are not permitted on tour.
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- This tour does involve a short amount of hiking, walking and swimming.
- This is not recommended for those on any medication or who have a medical condition
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo ID such as a drivers license or passport is required
My husband and I had a great time in 115'F hot desert. The desert scenery was amazing. The ride was really really hard, I had some bad moments at the beginning but our guide, Ely was so helpful and assisted me all the way to the end. If it wasn't him with me I wouldn't have such an amazing experience of riding in the desert. Really appreciated! The swim in the river was like a treat and the burger was the best I have ever had, tasted delicious after such a hard work.
We had a great tour guide and did a multitude of things beside ATV. Took a ride out to Hoover Dam and toured the bridge that overlooks the dam. Didn't go to the dam. Then stopped at a restaurant and took a monster truck ride. Seemed a bit cheesy to me but hey, it's vacation and it is Vegas so some things are just cheesy. Then took a ride out to the starting point of the ATV tour. The ATV ride was spectacular. Went steadily down to the Colorado River, took a quick dip in the freezing river and then got back on our ATV's for the ride back up to the top. Was not a tough ride so most anyone could make the trip. Finished up the ride with an awesome hamburger at the restaurant with the monster truck ride.
Adam was the best tour guide ever. Highly recommend this tour. I had purchased a tour with another company and it was such a bad experience.So when I purchased this tour I didn't know what to expect everything happens for a reason I loved it and when I go back to Vegas I do plan on going on another tour with this company.
Our guide, Adam, was amazing! Safety was his utmost concern, but boy, did we have fun too! Swimming in the Colorado River was so refreshing at the halfway point. If you are looking for some off the beaten path fun while in Vegas, this is for you. My husband and I had a great time!!!!!