White Rock Canyon and Desert Hot Springs Hiking Day Trip from Las Vegas
Do you like exploring the backcountry and winding your way through the shade of towering canyon walls? Maybe you are interested in seeing ancient rock art from Mohave and Paiute tribes. Does soaking in natural hot springs sound like heaven?
Come experience the secrets of Black Canyon while hiking slot canyons.
Journey down a narrow wash, as the trail meanders through slot canyons where sandstone walls reveal ancient petroglyphs. Hike near colorful wildflowers in the springtime, down to the Colorado River, where bighorn sheep gather to drink from the cool waters. Scramble over boulders and weave your way down through the tall canyon walls toward several hot spring pools.
After a picnic lunch on the beach, relax in the natural hot springs that are known for their healing properties. Lounge in the warmth of the sun while listening to the trickling stream beside you.
Finish exploring the canyon and riverside trails before making your way back to the trailhead.
• Arizona Hot Springs, 601 Nevada Way, Las Vegas, NV 89005-2488
- Hiking tour
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from select hotels
- Transportation by air-conditioned coach
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- This is a moderately difficult hike
- Closed-toe shoes are required.
- It is advised that you bring a towel and to wear a swimsuit under your clothing as there is no place to change
- Hats, sunscreen, sunglasses and an extra change of clothes are suggested; Light clothing or layers is advised.
- We offer a hearty boxed lunch. Our options are: Ham, Turkey, BLT, PB&J, Veggie Wrap, Chicken Caesar Wrap or Chef Salad.
- WE OFFER A DIFFERENT CANCELLATION POLICY THAN TRIPADVISOR HAS. SEE BELOW!
- ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR CANCELLATIONS WITHIN 48 HOURS OF TRIP.
- Cancellations made at least 14 days in advance will receive a full refund, minus a 6% processing fee.
- Cancellations made within 7-13 days will receive a 50% refund.
- Cancellations made within 3-6 days will receive a 25% refund.
- Any changes in date, time may incur a rescheduling fee.
- Routes and trips are proposed and may change.
- We reserve the right to change routes, cancel, or reschedule trips due to weather, wind, or unsafe conditions. Desert Adventures does not cancel trips due to rain.
- If the trips departs as scheduled, the above cancellation policy will apply.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
It was very good. The guide we had was really nice too, he always had our safety first.
The hike was awesome. We saw mountain sheep, lizards, took a soak in the hot springs and a dip the Colorado River. Our guide Antonio was very knowledgeable and kept us safe on a trail that was definitely not for beginners. Ropes and boulders involved in certain areas added to the experience and level of difficulty.