Deluxe Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
On your state-of-the-art EC-130 helicopter, you'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as you fly 45 minutes to the West Rim, passing the spectacular sight of the Hoover Dam from the air, curved between the red rock canyon walls.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Breathtaking views of Lake Mead which was created by the Hoover Dam. During your flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Pass By: Colorado River, Nevada
Follow the Colorado River beneath you as you're heading into the Grand Canyon
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
You will land 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim of the Grand Canyon for a 30-minute stop. Here, you can enjoy a glass of Champagne, some snacks and free time to wander and admire the amazing views of the steep canyon cliffs and the Colorado River.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your 45 minute flight back to Las Vegas includes fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the Las Vegas Strip.
Pass By: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
On landing, your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel, heading past the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- 35-40-minute (approx.) flight each way in an EC-130 helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal.
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight.
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in.
This was an excellent choice for us and totally pleased with our experience. Would highly recommend!
We were treat like VIPs amazing trip and fantastic people worth every penny, Breath taking views. We weee picked up in a limo shortly after we got married and taken to the airport and we’re asked if we would like to use VIP longe which we did Sundance gave us free champagne which was completely unexpected absaloutly fantastic Thank you Sundance for making our trip even more special.
Fantastic. Although it says All-American in the narrative, it is operated by Sundance, and their airfield is just opposite Luxor, Pick by Limo at 6.30am and back in the hotel by 11.00am