Deluxe Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour
You will land 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim of the Grand Canyon for a 30-minute stop. Here, you can enjoy a glass of Champagne, some snacks and free time to wander and admire the amazing views of the steep canyon cliffs and the Colorado River.
Your flight back to Las Vegas includes fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the Las Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in an EC-130 helicopter
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate.
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
We were treat like VIPs amazing trip and fantastic people worth every penny, Breath taking views. We weee picked up in a limo shortly after we got married and taken to the airport and we’re asked if we would like to use VIP longe which we did Sundance gave us free champagne which was completely unexpected absaloutly fantastic Thank you Sundance for making our trip even more special.
Fantastic. Although it says All-American in the narrative, it is operated by Sundance, and their airfield is just opposite Luxor, Pick by Limo at 6.30am and back in the hotel by 11.00am