Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Fly over the beautiful Las Vegas City Lights
Pass By: Stratosphere Tower, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd S Stratosphere Casino Hotel & Tower, Las Vegas, NV 89104-2507
Fly past the 1149 foot ( 350 meters) high Strat Tower!
Pass By: Fountains of Bellagio, 3600 Las Vegas Blvd S Bellagio Hotel Resort, Las Vegas, NV 89109-4303
Fly past the Bellagio Hotel maybe see the fountains in action!
Pass By: Las Vegas Downtown, Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV
Fly over historic downtown vegas
Pass By: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Fly over the Historic Fremont Street Experience.
- 15-minute helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter (if option selected)
- Sparkling wine toast
- All taxes and fees
- Transport (if self drive option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg/ 19.64 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Flights depart from North Las Vegas airport
- Special offer is valid on bookings of 2 passengers. Prices for odd passenger counts will vary. Please see pricing calendar for exact pricing.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
Exhilarating! Everything was so professional and fun! Thanks to your phenomenal team! William Sauer Virginia
Very professional and safety conscience. Wonderful experience. Staff excellent and pickup from hotel went without a hitch.
Was given this trip as a birthday present on passing through doing route 66. Was really looking forward to this as it was the last night in Vegas. Unless you are up the front or on the left hand side you can hardly see anything. So really didn't live up to the description
A fantastic activity for my husband's 50th birthday, and the price was right! More than a tourist activity, a great experience for locals.
Excellent trip--- Trish drove us, great tour guide
We have used this company 3 times. We've always had an awesome experience
One word - AMAZING!
We were picked up at the correct time by a very friendly lady, whisked quickly to the airport and got on the helicopter it was amazing to see the strip at night thanks to everyone