Las Vegas Helicopter Night Flight with Optional VIP Transportation
Enjoy light refreshments before boarding your state-of-the-art A-Star helicopter. Your helicopter has six forward-facing seats and 180 degrees of unobstructed panoramic views, which make for the best aerial sightseeing in town.
Your pilot will fly you over the sparkling Las Vegas Strip and its legendary hotels while providing expert commentary. This amazing ride takes you past historic downtown Las Vegas and Fremont Street before you fly by the towering 1,149-foot (350-meter) Stratosphere Tower. Enjoy bird’s-eye views of gorgeous billion-dollar resorts like Bellagio, Caesars Palace, Mirage, City Center, MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay, and admire the brilliant light of the Luxor beam, which can be seen from space. Viva Las Vegas!
- 15-minute helicopter flight
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by Mercedes Sprinter (if option selected)
- Sparkling wine toast
- All taxes and fees
- Transport (if self drive option selected)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs (125 kg/ 19.64 st) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Minimum age is 2 years
- Children age 2 years and older require a seat per FAA regulations
- Flights depart from North Las Vegas airport
- Special offer is valid on bookings of 2 passengers. Prices for odd passenger counts will vary. Please see pricing calendar for exact pricing.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
A fantastic activity for my husband's 50th birthday, and the price was right! More than a tourist activity, a great experience for locals.
Excellent trip--- Trish drove us, great tour guide
We have used this company 3 times. We've always had an awesome experience
One word - AMAZING!
We were picked up at the correct time by a very friendly lady, whisked quickly to the airport and got on the helicopter it was amazing to see the strip at night thanks to everyone