Las Vegas Heavy Equipment Playground
Dig, push, and lift your way to fun on our Caterpillar Equipment. After a brief safety orientation and warm up, you take the controls while your instructor guides you through a series of activities! You'll dig it!
• Dig This, 800 W Roban Ave, Las Vegas, NV 89044-9563
- 15-minute orientation and safety briefing
- All necessary safety equipment
- 1-hour session in either a bulldozer or excavator (if Big Dig option selected)
- Two 1-hour sessions in a bulldozer and excavator (if Mega Dig option selected)
- 1-hour session in a mini excavator or skid steer (based on option selected)
- Use of 2-way radio headset
- Certificate of completion
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All participants are required to sign a waiver
- Minimum age is 14 years with the consent of a parent or guardian
- Please wear sturdy, closed-toed shoes
- Due to the nature of this activity, breathalyzer tests will be administered prior to your dig. This is non-refundable if you fail the breathalyzer test.
- Total session durations are inclusive of check-in, orientation, training and traveling between the terminal and site
- Due to the nature of this activity, this is not recommended for pregnant women or participants with back problems
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
Fantastic time. Great thing to do while in Vegas. Would be great for Corporate Team Building. We had a group of three twenty-somethings. Each had a great time. The hosts/ guides were terrific - each providing operating directions, maintaining interest and conversation throughout the session using headsets. A truly enjoyable experience. A tad expensive, but no regrets at all.
Dig This: did an excellent job from the time we walked in the door till the very end. This is an experience you do not want to miss. They made the experience great for not only the participant but the observes and young family children. We will be back for more, for sure. SteveJ
I got this for my husband's birthday. He really enjoyed it.
first impression, person at front desk, needs training on greeting and how to treat customers. not personable, not bad just not friendly. i had called two days before because booking thru viator had caused reservation problems, and whoever i spoke to was much better. would not recommend booking thru viator, would call or go to website to book.
This was absolutely amazing, best new fun place in the city. You walk away with a giant smile. Skip the tables for a few hours, go to Dig This you will not regret it. If you ever wondered what it was like to run a piece of heavy equipment go to Dig This. You will be amazed how good you are in a few short minutes and you get to dig a hole, fill it in, move stuff around, you will not be disappointed.
Bought this as a birthday present for my husband. He was SO excited when I told him what he was doing. Greeted upon arrival by a friendly staff. Safety review and off they went to the machines. The instructors were out in the field with them the entire time. Everyone had headsets to communicate. He had so much fun moving dirt and tires ...digging holes. Graduation certificate at the end. There was a place for me to go out to the field so I could watch and video. The smile on his face said it all. Highly recommend !!! They also called a cab for us when finished to run us back to our hotel on the strip.
Great experience! The instructors and all support employees were very professional and enthusiastic. Nicely organized and well thought out tasks for the Excavator. I really enjoyed myself and Highly recommend it for anyone.