Eldorado Canyon & Techatticup Mine Tour: Premium Group Tour
- 5.5 hour bus tour
- Live guide present to accompany you
- Pick-up/Drop-off Service
- Breakfast and drinks
- 48-hour cancellation policy
- Shopping and photo stops
- Price inclusive of fees and taxes
With this Premium Tour, experience the Grand Canyon like never before! Here are some exclusive Premium features you get with this tour-
- Be accompanied by a seasoned and professional tour guide who will share the best of their experience with you!
- With smaller group sizes, enjoy the experience most optimally, as it allows for longer durations at the various stops as well as special access to exclusive sights along the tour.
- The coaches you will tour on are specially designed for comfort while sightseeing, as they are equipped with bigger windows for better views, ample leg space for convenience, and plush leather captain seats you can relax in!
- Enjoy a sumptuous and hearty lunch for a wonderful experience that caters to your taste buds as well!
- Hoover Dam : Drop in for a quick photo stop at the lovely Hoover Dam before making your way to the Eldorado Canyon
- Techatticup Mine Interior : Explore the interiors of the Techatticup Mine and learn about its history with a guide to brief you about it
- Eldorado Canyon : Spend quality time at this canyon and revel in its scenic beauty
- Nelson Overlook : No better place than the gorgeous Nelson Overlook for a grand photo op of the Colorado River
With a quick run through the Hoover Dam with its picturesque scenery, the tour will continue on to the Eldorado Canyon to explore the oldest gold mine, the Techatticup Mine. At the General Store, your guide will give you an account of the history surrounding the Canyon and the Mine. Then proceed to its interiors, and in the hour you will spend there, you can be sure to be transported into decades past.
Afterward, you will get a chance to shop and click beautiful pictures around the Eldorado Canyon, and finally finish the tour off near the Nelson Overlook, for a photo op of the Colorado.