Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sundance Helicopters, 5596 Haven St, Las Vegas, NV 89119-2415
This tour is likely to sell-out! The Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter Tour regularly sells out weeks in advance, so book ahead to avoid disappointment!
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
During the flight, you can listen to a recorded commentary about the Grand Canyon and its surrounds via audio headphones. You'll discover the natural beauty of the Grand Canyon as your air-conditioned helicopter flies to the West Rim, passing over Lake Las Vegas, Lake Mead and the Hoover Dam en route.
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Hoover Dam is a spectacular sight from the air, curved between the rock canyon walls.
Pass By: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
As you enter the Grand Canyon, you'll soar over the mighty Colorado River.
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
You'll land for an unforgettable experience, 3,200 feet (960 meters) below the rim. While you share a bottle of champagne under an authentic Native American Ramada shelter and a basket of snacks, your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the canyon or your helicopter flight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your Grand Canyon helicopter scenic flight ends with a low-level pass over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. On landing, your limousine is waiting to whisk you back to your hotel.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- Glass of Champagne
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Due to comfort, weight and balance of the aircraft, the maximum weight per passenger to ride in an A-Star helicopter is 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st). If passengers weigh in between 275lbs and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st), you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130.
- Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated provided the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking the aircraft
- Infant children are considered a lap child if they are under the age of two and have proof of age, such as a passport or a copy of their birth certificate
- Veggie options are available. Please note this request in the special requirement field at check out.
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
Cannot recommend this enough. This was one of the best things I’ve ever done. Staff were so nice and our pilot Chuck was fantastic!
I highly recommend this excursion. It was an incredible journey. The pilot was knowledgeable and we really enjoyed it!
Had a great time and an awesome experience. Chad was an excellent pilot, thanks for the memories!!!!
Superb from start to finish from the checking in to the pilot.And seeing the Grand Canyon. What a wonder of this world.
Everything was as scheduled, hotel limo pick up in time, heliport security briefing and friendly staff. Trip is amazing from taking off to the landing in the middle of the cannyon. Bring your camera on all the time. You will have 30 minutes in the cannyon for your unforgetable photos and then go back to las vegas with a fly over the middle of the strip. Why not 10/10? because you have just 30 minutes in the cannyon that flies away so quickly. This is an unforgetable trip, great experience, amazing and breath taking views but time's too short. Highly recommended!
Great pilot. Clean/nice helicopters. The snow @ the GC was an awesome bonus. Helicopter is the best way to see the Grand Canyon.
I was worried about booking online for such a big price however this company is trusted and I like how it is an English site rather than in dollars, we went with Sun Dance who where very professional, would definitely recommend, search the web for a promo code we got £120.00 off doing this result! :)
This was a great experience and everybody loved the tour. The views from the sky are unmatched and dropping into the canyon for a snack was a thrill.
From pick up to drop off , great
Check one off the bucket list! What an amazing trip, even more than our expectations. Not only do you get to experience the awe inspiring scenery, but the staff are great as well. So happy we did this - you should, too!!
Wow!! This was excellent!! Views you can not see by car!! Well worth every penny. Our pilot/ tour guide Brad was super!!
Ordered the VIP package which was definitely worth the extra money. Stretch limo transportation, CS-130 copter was very comfortable and quiet with excellent windows for viewing. Rafael our pilot was very nice and accommodating! The landing at the bottom of the Grand Canyon is once in a lifetime experience!
Limousine came to pick us up late about 20 mins. Anyway we could arrive on time. Helicopter departed at 13.30. Tour took 2.5 hrs. We stopped at Grand Canyon around 30 mins.
This was the highlight of our trip! I was very nervous but no need to be! Our pilot was great! The picnic was a great touch! You just can’t explain the view to anyone, you have to see it yourself! It was worth every penny!!!
From beginning to end this was an amazing experience and definitely worth the money. Everyone was very professional and nice. This is a must do!!
Amazing!! Me and my partner did the helicopter tour. The guide was incredible and the flight was smooth and seamless. Would definitely do it again!