Grand Canyon in a Day: Hummer Tour from Las Vegas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Las Vegas Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109, USA
This sightseeing tour of the Grand Canyon begins with a hotel pickup in Las Vegas.
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Then make the 4.5-hour trek east, passing through Joshua tree forests and the Mojave Desert, and past the famous Hoover Dam and beautiful Lake Mead to the Grand Canyon. This day tour also includes a complimentary photo stop at Hoover Dam, either before or after visiting the Grand Canyon.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West, Pierce Ferry Road To Diamond Bar Road, AZ 86434
Enjoy three hours of exploring at the West Rim of the canyon, with brief hikes to Eagle Point and Guano Point overlooks to take in the views. Stay for a cowboy cookout at Guano Point or visit the Hualapai Ranch for an indoor buffet lunch.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Upgrade your ticket to include a walk on the glass-bottomed Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass walkway nearly 4,000 feet above the floor of the canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Or lift off high above the canyon in a helicopter (additional coast), then descend between its walls and land at the base. Walk around, get an up-close look at the many layers of the interior of the canyon and gain an even greater appreciation of this natural wonder.
Duration: 3 hours
- Transportation by air-conditioned Hummer H2
- Helicopter flight to Canyon Floor (if option selected)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Helicopter flight to Canyon Floor (unless option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Hummers accommodate a maximum of 6 passengers comfortably. If you have more than 6 traveling, you will be split into separate vehicles.
- Please Note: the tour operator is not responsible for any lost or stolen items left in vehicles. Alcoholic beverages or glass containers are not allowed on board tour vehicles
- This tour operates with a minimum of 2 guests.
- Skywalk option is available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Helicopter flight to the bottom of the Grand Canyon option is available.
Randy was so knowledgable and professional. Enjoyed the tour thoroughly. Not one negative aspect to comment on. Randy looked after us really well, was a very calm driver, safety conscious, very clean and co for table vehicle. Glue is highly recommended.
Going in a Hummer is awesome. Scott, our tour guide was great, funny and made the journey worth it. The Hummer is great, very roomy for 4 adults The canyon is something else, spectacular
Although there was some issue about the pick up. But all that trip was amazing. The lunch might be not suit Chinese stomach. And the skywalk was a little bit disappointed. All other trips and sightseeing were great that I have ever experienced. Will recommend friends!
We weren't sure about a helicopter so opted for the Hummer tour, for us a good decision. There can be up to 6 people in a Hummer plus the driver/guide but in the end in was just the 2 of us so we had our personal tour guide! We stopped at the Hoover Dam on the way which is a feat of engineering and worth the visit, and then onto the Canyon via the Joshua Tree forests. Brett, our guide/driver, was very knowledgeable about the area including Vegas's history and looked after us wonderfully, including taking a mass of good photos for us! We went to both Eagle and Guano points, the latter giving the best view of the Canyon which is breathtaking, and stopped to get lunch which was included with the trip. Overall an unforgettable experience, recommended.
The tour was amazing. Antonio was a great tour guide.