Grand Canyon West Rim Air and Ground Day Trip from Las Vegas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
On your flight from Las Vegas to the Grand Canyon you'll experience a spectacular bird’s-eye view of lands sacred to the Hualapai Indian tribe.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
Upon landing at the Grand Canyon West Rim, get ready to witness a true engineering marvel, the Grand Canyon Skywalk. Upgrade and add the Skywalk onto your visit. The Skywalk suspends more than 4,000 feet (1219.2 meters) above the Colorado River and over the edge of the canyon wall; it features a glass-bottom surface on which you can walk to admire the breathtaking panorama.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
You'll also enjoy the spectacular views along Eagle Point and receive a brief introduction to Hualapai Indian legends and culture at the Indian village.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Your next stop will be Guano Point, a breathtaking observation area overlooking the canyon. Enjoy a meal at Guano Point as you admire the beauty of the canyon.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
If you select the helicopter upgrade option, you'll board a premier ECO-Star helicopter for a 6-minute helicopter decent where you'll land 3,500 feet (1,066.8 meters) below the rim. You'll spend approximately 20 minutes on a bluff, where you'll enjoy the mystique and grandeur of the Grand Canyon from the exclusive landing site only 300 feet (91.44 meters) above the mighty Colorado River. Enjoy this breathtaking setting and make sure to bring your camera for one-of-a-kind photo opportunities.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Skywalk (if option selected at time of booking)
- Bluff landing (if option selected)
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Skywalk ticket (unless option selected)
- Bluff landing (unless option selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Note that ALL loose objects including cameras are NOT allowed on the Skywalk. Personal goods will need to be stored in a locker at a USD$1 fee. Photos are available to be purchased at the gift shop
- Pilots are unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Children under the age of 2 are considered lap children. Proof of age will be required at the time of check-in. Please bring a copy of a birth certificate or passport.
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
This trip was definitely better than taking a 4-5 hour bus trip! Although more expensive, it was well worth the extra bucks. I chose the "full meal deal". Plane ride from LV to the West Rim - only half an hour - great scenery. Touring the lookouts - truly an amazing experience. Skywalk - I would not recommend paying for this. The view you get is the same as from the lookout. Personally, there wasn't even much of a "fear factor" looking down. Save your money. The helicopter ride to the bottom of the canyon was the best part of the trip. The summer flowers were starting to bloom and the view looking up was awesome - in the true sense of the word. The only reason I gave this trip a 4 was because I thought the Skywalk was a waste of money - but in terms of Viator's management of the trip - I would rank them a 5. Great trip,
our pilot Eric was very informative and knowledgeable. it was a great excursion to learn more about the history of the canyon
We had a great day really enjoyed it and it was nice and quiet as we were out there early, our pilot was great and full of knowledge,
Able to do everything on time. Highly recommended!
From the prompt pick-up from the hotel and the helicopter ride into the Canyon, this tour was the highlight of our holiday in Vegas. All of the guides were both helpful and informative. If I could rate this tour higher I would. This is a must if you are travelling to Vegas.
We can't recommend this trip highly enough. The whole trip was undertaken by helicopter and this gave us fantastic views of the landscape. Jameson was a great pilot, giving us a geography lesson to make sure we got the best of our time in the air. The trip down to the bottom of the canyon was worth every penny. Thanks for a great day.
Skywalk closed down due to rain.