Grand Canyon West Rim Day Trip by Coach, Helicopter and Boat with Optional Skywalk
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gray Line Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV 89139-5948
A brief stop for check-in, restrooms and a cafe is available to purchase drinks and snacks for the trip. Your journey begins with an approximate 3.5-hour drive by luxury air-conditioned motor coach to the Grand Canyon West Rim.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Enjoy an approximate 15-minute Hoover Dam Photo Stop from the pedestrian walkway along the Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Colorado River, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At the Grand Canyon, you'll hop aboard a six-seater helicopter with large vista windows and take a five-minute, slow descent to the Grand Canyon floor, approximately 4,000 feet (1, 200 meters) below! Once on the canyon floor, you'll board a pontoon boat for a gentle cruise down the Colorado River! You'll glide along the sheer walls of the mighty Grand Canyon for approximately 15 minutes, then fly back up to the rim for a shuttle bus tour to Guano and Eagle Points.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
Enjoy 3 hours at the Grand Canyon's West Rim, where you can visit Eagle Point, Guano Point and even walk on the glass Skywalk.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
At Eagle Point, you can explore Native American history and culture with replica dwellings and performances of traditional dance.
Optional Upgrade: The big attraction at the West Rim of the Grand Canyon is the glass bridge called the Skywalk. Perched 4,000 feet above the Colorado River, the Skywalk safely sits over the edge of the canyon for panoramic 360 degree views. Photographs are available to purchase in the gift shop after your walk.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Grand Canyon West Rim, home to the old Guano mine. Hot lunch options are available here and are included in the tour price.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hualapai Ranch, Quartermaster Point Rd, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Old western style town with a wild west show, amenities and alternate lunch options.
The fleet of luxury motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows for your comfort and convenience
Duration: 30 minutes
- Transport by luxury motor coaches with large viewing windows
- 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) helicopter decent into the Grand Canyon
- Approximate 15-minute river boat trip
- Grand Canyon West Rim shuttle bus
- Hotel pickup and drop off at Most Las Vegas Strip Hotels, 1 hour to 1.5 hours before tour departure
- Lunch at the Grand Canyon
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam Bypass
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants 23 months and under are considered a lap child. If Skywalk ticket is purchased, infants must be carried on the Skywalk.
- Children ages 2 years and up require a seat
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark the bus.
- Buses equipped with a lift are based upon availability and might not be available. Should a bus equipped with a lift be required, a three day advanced notice is required, and you must contact the local tour operator immediately after booking to confirm your request.
- Motor coaches are climate controlled and equipped with restrooms, reclining seats, video monitors and over-sized windows
- Total time at the canyon is approximately 3 hours, it is up to you how you spend your time (ie: helicopter, boat or skywalk).
- Please be advised that there may be waiting periods at any point or attraction due to weather or passenger volumes
- Hotel pickup is available for this tour/activity. Please note: depending on the hotel, buses may not be able to access or enter every property. In this case, pickup may be redirected to a central bus stop or nearby hotel. Exact pickup details will be provided to the guest upon reconfirmation with the local tour operator.
- 30-minutes of complimentary wi-fi is available, additional time may be purchased from the local operator directly.
Loved it!! I had an amazing adventure!! Thomas, our bus driver was awesome and very funny. I highly recommend this excursion!
This tour allows you to drive through the Nevada desert, helicopter down into the canyon, boat along the Colorado river and then shuttle around to the 3 different viewpoints of the West rim for photos. What an amazing experience. Make sure you have the whole day free if choosing this tour as we were picked up at 6:15am and got back to our hotel at 7pm.
Awesome tour! Getting to tour the Grand Canyon by land, air, and sea was a once-in-a-lifetime experience! Loved the tour!
Ruined by lack of organisation down by the river -no helicopters to pick people up -hence we missed lunch and one of the stops !
This was a great tour, we did the helicopter and float down the Colorado and definitely worth the extra cost. After also having done the south rim tout, this tour was by far a closer travel time from Las Vegas
The tour, the sights, the bus driver and the boat ride are all great . The only down side is the rudeness of the helicopter ground staff