Grand Canyon West Rim Deluxe Sunset Helicopter Tour
Landing on Hualapai Indian land for a glass of Champagne and a basket of snacks, you can admire the ever-changing colors of the canyon walls in the glow of twilight. Your pilot/guide will be happy to answer any questions you may have about the area or your helicopter flight as you watch the sun start to set over the horizon.
Your Sunset Helicopter Tour concludes with a low-level flight over the west side of the famous Las Vegas Strip. Flying from the Stratosphere Hotel to New York-New York, you will have a great view over the extravagant casinos and hotels of Vegas lit up for the night. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
For a roomier experience, upgrade your flight to an EC-130 helicopter which allows for more leg room and can accommodate more weight per seat. See Additional Info for more details on weight restrictions.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way (helicopter based on option selected)
- Glass of Champagne
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by limousine
- All local taxes and fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing between 275lbs (125kg / 19.6st) and 300lbs (136kg/21.4st) you will be required to upgrade to the EC-130. Any passenger over 300lbs will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
Amazing views, once in a lifetime trip
Fantastic tour and Sundance helicopters were super professional and helpful. I would say to definitely go at sunset if you can as the views of the strip are great on the way back. A not to be missed experience.
Absolutely Amazing and Daniel Garcia was a fantastic pilot and tour guide. Would Highly recommend this ride to anyone!!! One of the Best Trips the Goodwin Family has gotten to take.