Half-Day Hiking Tour in the Valley of Fire from Las Vegas
Meet your guide for pickup from your Las Vegas hotel or other central Las Vegas pickup location. Then travel with your guide to the park to enjoy the best of the Valley of Fire with a guided half-day hike through the park's most stunning locations.
Your first journey is White Dome Loop a 1.1-mile moderate hike with a beautiful slot canyon and amazing rock formations. Moving on to Mouses Tank Canyon a 1/2 mile easy hike with many ancient Indian petroglyphs and more colorful rock formations.
Your third stop is the Visitor center where you may enjoy the many geological and wildlife exhibits plus a great gift shop. From here your Guide will take you to a scenic picnic area for a delicious lunch with plenty cold bottled water and snacks. After lunch, you'll make a few short photos stops then back to your hotel.
This tour is approximately 5 hours, exploring some of the areas most scenic viewpoints and locations with the viewing of ancient Petroglyphs.
A picnic lunch, snacks and plenty of cold bottled water are included. This is an easy to moderate hike for most ages in relatively good shape.
• Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
• Mouse's Tank, Valley of Fire State Park, Overton, NV 89040
• White Domes Trail, Nevada
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Local driver/guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended as well as hiking and layered clothing suitable for current weather conditions.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
My husband and I went on this tour Monday and had an incredible time! Definitely work it! Andrea, our guide, was amazing!!!!!! From the time we were picked up on time at our hotel, until the moment we were dropped off we had so much fun! Next year we will be looking for another tour through River Dogz!