Haunted Vegas Tour and Ghost Hunt
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Benjamin Bugsy Siegel Plaque, 3555 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109-8901
We will visit this area with special permission from the Flamingo Hotel. There is the wedding chapel and monument area that are both haunted.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Vegas Specialty Tours, 255 E Flamingo Rd Tuscany Suites and Casino, Las Vegas, NV 89169-4708
Tour begins at the Tuscany Suites and Casino. Meet in the Casino lobby in front of Copa Showroom.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
We will pass by the sign but not stop
Pass By: Wayne Newton's Casa de Shenandoah, 3310 E Sunset Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89120-2710
We will pass the front gates but not stop
Stop At: Tuscany Suites & Casinos, 255 E Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89169, USA
Tour will begin and end at this location. Pizza is served inside Marilyn's Cafe.
Duration: 30 minutes
- Haunted Vegas Tour
- Use of ghost hunting equipment
- Pizza Dinner
- Entry/Admission - Benjamin Bugsy Siegel Plaque
- Entry/Admission - Tuscany Suites & Casinos
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 13 years
- Children aged 13 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Alcohol is not permitted on the bus
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
This tour was very fun and entertaining. Draven and Ryan were great guides and made the tour very enjoyable.
My friend and I had a wonderful time learning about the interesting history of several hotels and locations in Las Vegas. I would definitely recommend this tour to anyone interested in the paranormal. Ryan and David were wonderful host and very knowledgeable.
The tour was super cool. Got to see some strange things, my wife said either it was fake or real... gave me goosebumps. :
Few technical problems but all in all a good night
An alternative Las Vegas experience with a lot of historical background of the older Sin City.
lots of fun and the tour guides were so great,