Hidden Valley and Primm ATV Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your day begins with complimentary air-conditioned transportation from your hotel to the tour departure point at Jean, NV (about 20 -30 minutes from the Las Vegas Strip).
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
After a short but thorough safety briefing, set out on an adventure through rugged desert and mountain terrain. Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Stop At: Ivanpah Dry Lake, Primm, NV 89019-7002
Travel through historic Hidden Valley, extinct lava beds, Roach dry lake and then enter the rugged McCullough Mountain Range. This longest ATV tour in Las Vegas will cover anywhere from 20 to over 50 miles of desert terrain depending on group size and riding level.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Primm, Primm, Nevada
Book the morning tour and stop for a short break at Primm resorts on the Nevada-California Stateline and then prepare for your return ATV ride. Afternoon tours offer the same ATV ride, but are shorter in total tour duration, as they do not stop at Primm.
Your tour ends with air-conditioned transportation back to your hotel.
Please note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
Duration: 30 minutes
- ATV/quad bike
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV (with proof of Age such as Birth Cert. or ID with proof of age)
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Please Note: All ATV riders must be at least 16 years old.
My wife and I enjoy riding ATV's, and this tour did not disappoint. Great tour, guide/staff were top notch. If your looking for a ATV trip, this is the one.
Dirty, nasty and Fast. Great Fun!!!
Had an amazing time atving thru the desert in las vegas nevada. Informative, educational and entertaining. A bit of a workout too...lol. Going back in 10 weeks to do it all again with my husband.
Trip was awesome! Provides a nice break from the crowds on the vegas strip. This company was very accommodating. I broke my finger a couple of days before the trip and didn't think I could handle the ATV. They switch us to a RZR so my sister drove and I was able to ride with her. The guides emphasized safety and took care of us on the trip. We got pretty dirty but the scenery was beautiful and the trip was a hoot. A lot of fun for a city girl from Minneapolis :-
My 22 yr old daughter and I went on this ATV tour on Oct 27th - while we were in Vegas for the NHRA races. Although my daughter was skeptical re: the tour classification she is bit of a free spirit and was hoping to be let loose on the ATVs! - she was pleasantly surprised and we both had a great time! Of course - the best part is getting to run 55 mph across the flats: Bottom line, all went 100 according to plan. Pick up was on time at the designated hotel. Easy drive in the van to the valley. Quick and thorough instructions. Then onto the AVTs for about 3 hours stop for lunch at the mall just over the CA border included in that time. All the guides on the tour were just terrific! You won't go wrong with this shift off the strip in Vegas!