Hidden Valley and Primm Extreme Dirt Bike Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Your trip to the Nevada Desert begins with a complimentary air-conditioned ride from Las Vegas to Jean, Nevada approximately 20-30 minutes drive dependent on traffic.
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
Along the way you will see the Seven Magic Mountains, a desert art installation featuring seven painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
After a short but thorough safety briefing, you'll set out on a thrilling off-road adventure through the Hidden Valley National Monument, McCullough Mountain Range and across the Roach Dry Lake.
Experience a variety of single-track and dual-track trails. This tour will also take you to some more challenging trails, mountain overlooks and legendary off-road racetracks. This extreme dirt bike tour will cover anywhere from 20 to more than 50 miles of rugged desert terrain depending on group size and riding abilities.
Pass By: Ivanpah Dry Lake, Primm, NV 89019-7002
Your tour will include a short break at Buffalo Bill's Hotel and Casino in Primm, Nevada on the California - Nevada Stateline and then prepare for your return dirt bike ride.
This tour is challenging so you must have prior dirt bike riding experience before taking this dirt bike adventure.
Please note: All riders must be at least 16 years old.
- Dirt bike tour through the Hidden Valley
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- All local taxes and fees
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the challenging nature of this adventure, experienced dirt bike riders only
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Minimum age is 16 years
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
Fantastic fun day of desert riding! The entire staff is excellent. Our guide Bryce was outstanding.
I had a great ride. Got to experience desert riding for the first time. Glad i booked the trip.
Great set up, nice great route. Our guide, Bryce, was on it! Thanks you guys!
I had an amazing ride!
Outstanding dirt bike tour. My guide, Dan, was awesome. Will def do this again!
Fantastic tour! Highy recommend going on it! Very well organised and being able to go at whatever speed you are comfortable at is great. If i'm even back in Vegas again i will definitely be doing this again!!
First-off, Kyle is a Rockstar! Talented rider / guide. the KTM was amazing as all the new terrain I got to ride, Been riding motocross over 20 years and this ride was epic. Bring the Boys from North of the border back soon and we will be riding, hopefully with Kyle. This was the best part of my Vegas trip and I'll be doing it everytime! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
I would definitely recommend this tour because it was at the time new, challenging and fun. The instructor gave me helpful advice as how to handle different terrains along the tour. By the end of the journey i felt like i had gained great confidence an knowledge on how to handle desert roads.