Hidden Valley ATV Half-Day Tour from Las Vegas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Seven Magic Mountains, S Las Vegas Blvd, Jean, NV 89054
You will see the desert art installation featuring 7 painted boulder totems by Ugo Rondinone.
Pass By: Mojave Desert, CA
You will travel through pristine desert terrain through the McCollough moutain range in Nevada
- ATV ride
- Tour guide
- Helmet, gloves and goggles
- Bottled water
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
- All taxes and fees
- Meals and beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour must be booked at least 48 hours in advance of your travel date
- Confirmation for this tour will be received at time of booking
- No license is required to ride an ATV/quad bike
- Clothing: Pants or shorts are acceptable for riding. Summer months may be vary hot so please dress accordingly.
- Footwear: No open toed shoes will be permitted to ride (for safety)
- Please remember your sun block and or necessary medications as you will be riding in the desert
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to the pick-up location to sign all necessary paperwork.
- Minimum age is 16 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
This was a lot of fun but you do get dirty on the ride so dress appropriately. I wore jeans, a light long sleeve shirt, and hiking boots and was comfortable we had the afternoon tour in November. They provide helmet, goggles, and gloves. I found it hard to wear sunglasses because they do not fit well under the goggles. It is a very bumpy ride so empty your pockets etc before the trip starts. You ride as a group up a trail to the top of a hill and then stop for water they provided and then you ride back the same way you went up. There is a porta-potty where you stop for water that must have been put there many years ago and has not been cleaned-beware. Otherwise, there is no bathroom on the trip. The tour guides were very nice and did an excellent job.
Absolutely awesome! So much fun, couldn’t fault this in any way. Amazing experience.
Great tour. Had a lot of fun. I originally requested an ATV tour, but when I called to confirm hotel pickup, I was informed that they had over booked and I could be refunded or use a Razr. I choose to go ahead with the Razr, which turned put to be a good thing for me since it started raining.