Hoot and Hoover Dam Tour with Comedian Guide
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign, 5100 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89119-3232
After morning pickup from your select Las Vegas hotel by comfortable, air-conditioned bus, make a photo stop at the 'Fabulous Las Vegas' sign on your way out of town.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Arrive at Hoover Dam, where your entertaining and super-knowledgeable comedian guide will provide a full history of the dam. Embark on the 30-minute Hoover Dam Power plant tour, which allows you to journey into the walls of Black Canyon to view one of the dam's huge water pipes and some of its massive generators.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Hoover Dam Bypass, U.S. Route 93, Las Vegas, NV
Then take a comprehensive, 1-hour walking tour over the top of the dam. Finally, capture sensational photos of the dam from the Hoover Dam bypass bridge.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Boulder City, Boulder City, Nevada
Enjoy a satisfying lunch, and head back to Las Vegas. On the way, listen to anecdotes about Las Vegas' colorful past, including its connection to Howard Hughes and the mafia, during the final stretch of the drive. Your action-packed 6.5-hour Hoover Dam tour concludes with drop-off at your select Las Vegas hotel.
Duration: 1 hour
- Professional stand-up comedian tour guide
- Hoover Dam Powerplant tour (not an option during construction phase / until April 2019)
- Walk on the top of the dam
- Transport by air-conditioned bus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The interior tour is not recommended for people that suffer from claustrophobia or those who have pacemakers or defibrillators
- Receive FREE entry to the Mac King Comedy and Magic Show at Harrah's Las Vegas Casino (free admission with the purchase of one beverage per person in the showroom. Tickets will be given out at the time of check in for the tour
- The Hoover Dam is a government-operated facility. Elevator closures to the generator rooms may happen without notice due to mechanical or security issues.
- Please note: The Government is closing the access to the generator room for everyone, between October 2018 and April 2019. During this time, we will be extending our exclusive guided tour on Hoover Dam in place of the generator room
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
The actual tour of the Hoover Dam was fine, and our tour guide was great. However, NONE of the extra’s advertised by Viator were actually included. There was no stop at the sign, no museum, and certainly no ticket vouchers. What a huge disappointment.
Great tour! A must see while you are in Vegas!
Our tour guide Trevor was great but we could have stopped after the Hoover Dam tour instead of going to a bunch of places that probably paid to be on the tour. Everyone was bored after we left the dam. No need to see a chocolate factory where nothing was happening and was just a reason to have people shop in their store, or a museum in an old town where nothing was happening and was just a reason to have people shop in their store, or eat lunch at a restaurant when everyone just wanted the tour to end.
The Tour was GREAT ! Jason was a wonderful tour guide. We loved all of his information and facts that he knew about the Hoover Dam. The lunch was good. Much better than we expected it to be. Thanks for a great tour Jason.......