Las Vegas Hot Air Balloon Ride
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Las Vegas, Nevada
Wind direction permitting, see the amazing red rock canyons from a birds eye view
Pass By: The Strip, Las Vegas, Nevada
Most mornings, the famous Las Vegas Strip is visible as you ascend skyward with the rising sun as your backdrop.
Stop At: Vegas Balloon Rides, Las Vegas, Nevada
Experience the largest, most exciting and SAFEST hot air balloon operator in Las Vegas.
Duration: 1 hour
- FAA Certified Pilot
- Scenic hot-air balloon flight
- Champagne toast
- Light snacks
- Commemorative flight certificate signed by your pilot.
- Entry/Admission - Vegas Balloon Rides
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (bookable at additional charge locally, if required)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- All passengers will be required to sign a waiver before the flight
- Flights can only be operated with safe winds, clear sky and no rain. In case of unsuitable weather conditions, you will be provided the option to take the tour on an alternative date or be refunded in full.
- For the safety of all passengers the following flight restrictions are enforced:
- All passengers must be 6 years of age or older. Age 6-18 requires parent or guardian to fly.
- Maximum weight per passenger cannot exceed 280lbs / 127 Kilograms / 20 stone, passengers may be asked to be weighed for accuracy at check-in.
- It is strongly recommended that someone in the party be able to communicate in English.
- Expectant Mothers.
- Back, Neck, Knee, Hip, Joint, Bone, Osteoporosis or Similar Physical issues within 2 years.
- Inability to walk unassisted or stand for one hour unassisted. Canes / Walkers / Wheel chairs / Scooters not permitted.
- Recent Surgeries or Other Conditions that may be aggravated during flight and landing.
We travelled to vegas from Canberra Australia. A hot air balloon ride was on our bucket list and we were not disappointed. The views of course we amazing however what blew me away more than anything was the professionalism of the crew. We were made to feel very welcome and apart of the team and not just a customer. The team were very experienced and gave us a great background of hot air ballooning and also the area we were flying in. We highly recommend anyone who visits vegas to go on the sunrise ride Thank you so much and we will be back in the future
Amazing experience and our guide was the best one.
Great trip and most helpful crew and driver. Do this once and your hooked. Bob L
Everything was perfect. They picked us up at our hotel and dropped us back as scheduled. The balloon ride was amazing. Highly recommend ... one item of bucket list crossed off!
great experience-One off the bucket list. Amazing !