Las Vegas Strip Helicopter Night Flight with Transport
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Fremont Street Experience, 425 Fremont Street, Las Vegas, NV 89101-5620
Begin with pickup at your Las Vegas hotel, then travel to the helicopter terminal for check in and a short safety briefing. Raise a glass of Champagne for a pre-flight toast, board the chopper, and lift off in a state-of-the-art, six-seater ECO-star helicopter.
Throughout the 10-minute flight, your pilot will share stories and fun facts about Las Vegas, while pointing out some of the city’s most glamorous landmarks. Spot the Golden Nugget and the Fremont Street Experience, then turn south along the Las Vegas Strip, the colorful, bustling heart of the action.
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Fly by the Stratosphere Tower, which stands 1,149 feet (350 meters) above the traffic below, and take in the Mirage, Venetian, Treasure Island, Bellagio, and many more of the city’s landmarks, which are especially scenic when the sun goes down.
At the end of your flight, touch back down at the helicopter terminal and meet a driver for the return trip to your hotel.
Please note: Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in.
- Helicopter flight
- Champagne toast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select hotels only)
- All taxes and fees
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- Photo ID such as a driver's license or passport is required for all travelers over the age of 18
- Children 2 years and older are required to have a seat by FAA regulations
- This tour is wheelchair accessible provided that there is someone in your party able to assist you with boarding and disembarking. Wheelchairs will remain at the terminal during flight
Superb from start to finish. Pilot was friendly and the flight was excellent. Views at night were spectacular of the lit up strip. Could not fault at all.
Brought my sife to Vegas for her birthday. This was a veey enjoyable experience from the pick up to our drop iff. Highly recommend it
We did the night time flight over strip. It was for my son’s birthday. It is a very nice flight. I loved it!
This had to be one of the highlights of our trip to Vegas, was a very smooth ride and the pilot Wyatt was excellent. Amazing way to see the strip!!
It's not all included, you have to look wll the schedule