Red Rock Canyon Luxury Tour Trekker Experience
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, Las Vegas, Nevada
After a quick ride from your Las Vegas hotel in one of our custom Pink Adventure Tour Trekker vehicles, you’ll be ready to explore Red Rock Canyon. Encompassing about 197,000 acres, the area features a wide range of ecosystems, wildlife and multicolored views. The stunning landscape has served as the backdrop for dozens of films and your guide will share more insight into the park’s place in film history.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Calico Hills, Las Vegas, Nevada
Awaiting you near the end of your tour, the Calico Hills are truly a grand finale. These rock formations are ancient sand dunes with fossils of animals and plants preserved within their layers.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Luxury Tour Trekker experience
- Professional guide
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Local taxes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not recommended for children aged 18 months and under
- Multi-lingual guides are subject to availability
We had an amazing experience going to Red Rock Canyon with Pink Jeep Tours. The group was small which was nice, and the tour guide, Robert, was informative and showed us things that we might not have seen if we went on our own. I highly recommend Viator and their tours. This is our second reservation with Viator and we plan to use them in the future.
very interesting and guide was great.
Very knowledgeable guide, accommodating to us, enjoyable tour. Excellent for those who can not do a lot of walking.
As a first time visitor to Las Vegas, my husband, adult daughter and I wanted to see what the area was like and from other reviews choose this trip. It did not disappoint! We were the last 3 to be picked up and the vehicle was full except for the 3 single seats behind one another which at first was disappointing but turned out to our advantage since we each had a window seat. Brian our tour guide was the perfect balance of information and restraint, allowing us to take in the scenery and be present during our drive. He was engaging and pleasant and very accomodating offering to drop us at one of the other hotels on our way back to where he picked us up. This worked out for us as we were the last to be dropped off and were able to choose a location up the strip from where we staying. A great trip with incredible sites, glad we did the 7:45am trip as the afternoon trip would have been too hot! The ice cold water offered was appreciated and the stops along the way were at perfect intervals. Well worth the money!
This was a brilliantly chilled out tour with Gary who knows everything there is to know about the geology and wildlife of the beautiful area we visited. Highly recommended as a morning getaway from the busy Strip scene!!