Red Rock Canyon Sunset Horseback Ride and Barbeque
Enjoy the real West! Ride for 90-minutes on horseback with a guide along trails like the ones cowboys rode a hundred years ago. Set your eyes on the dramatic and colorful walls of Red Rock Canyon, as well as deep gorges from high atop a desert mountain.
Stop as the sun begins its daily descent, and you'll see the lights of the Las Vegas Valley far below. Then, it's back to camp beneath the moon and stars, guided by the light of the campfire, for a freshly prepared BBQ Dinner with your choice of a 16 oz. New York Strip Steak (cooked to your preference), grilled chicken or grilled salmon.
Your dinner will be served with crisp green salad with dressing, baked beans, baked potato (served with butter), corn on the cob, beverages (soft drinks and water) and Cowboy S'mores for dessert! Cowboy S'mores are marshmallows sandwiched between chocolate chip cookies. They taste best when served at night around the campfire.
Enjoy live entertainment, cowboy poetry and country western singing, before returning back to Las Vegas.
• Cowboy Trail Rides, Inc., 4053 Fossil Ridge Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89161-1216
- 90-minute horseback ride
- BBQ Meal (steak, chicken or salmon)
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from selected hotels
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise at the time of booking your dinner preference in the special requirements field at check out
- Please be sure to include the body weight of each traveler
- Minimum age is 7 years
- All children 17 years and under must wear a safety helmet
- Children ages 16 to 17 years can have their parents sign a release permitting them to ride without the helmet
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Please provide us your hotel information when you book so we can pick you up
- Most travelers can participate
Gourgoues views and a welcomed break from the craziness of the strip. It was an enjoyable way to meet a small group of new people while enjoying good food, breath taking views, guides who went above and beyond and the most well tamed and cared for horses I’ve ever road.
Excellent time, prompt pick up at our hotel, good instruction when we got there, our guide Justin was excellent. When we got back, the food was just about ready, and it was delicious. Would definitely recommend, and will repeat again. Thank you for a great night. Dave and Dawn
Georgie picked us up. She was a wonderful hostess explaining everything including history of the ranch and the local area. The ride was scenic and lasted nearly 2 hours. The food was great! I will ride with this group when we visit again. We had a great experience!
This outfitter is first class all the way. Staff are very friendly, efficient and knowledgeable. The property is amazing. We had an awesome time!
Was great, with a great ambiance around the camp fire after dinner!
This was my first time on a horse, and it was amazing. The horses are well trained and gentle. They do most of the work. We were on them for over an hour. The food was yummy, well cooked. Both our guides were great and kept a constant chatter going and were very pleasent.
This tour was amazing!
The horseback riding was amazing! The sights were great and the food was delicious.
We really enjoyed our 'cowboy experience', riding horses and gawping at the views of the canyon. We'd never ridden a horse before, and were a little nervous. We were very soon put at ease and the horses are so well tempered. BBQ was yummy, steak was so tender - lots of food!