Scooter Tours of Red Rock Canyon
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
You will be picked up from your Las Vegas Strip hotel and driven to Red Rock Canyon, where you'll be amazed at the awesome natural beauty and jaw dropping sights. After a short lesson by experienced professionals, you'll be riding like a pro in no time.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 3205 Nevada 159, Las Vegas, NV 89161
Then it's off through the Canyon and one of the most memorable vacation experiences you'll ever have. On the tour you'll see awesome rock formations unlike any in the world - be prepared to be amazed. See natural beauty that will rival anything you've ever seen while having a blast on your scooter. You'll also learn about the area's history, geology, wildlife and fauna - all from an experienced, professional guide.
Duration: 2 hours
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All drivers must have a *valid drivers license from their state or country (provisional drivers license are not permitted)
- Minimum age to drive a scooter is 18 years (if accompanied by an adult). If no adult, then minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum age is 7 years. You must be able to hold on well and touch feet to the footrests for safety)
- Maximum weight per scooter is 300lbs
- Must be 5'2" or taller
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
I was picked up on time, and texted to let me know when the driver would arrive. Once we arrived at the site the Scooters were all lined up ready. Training was paced for the new riders, and we soon set off up the Canyon, led by on guide on a scooter, and followed by the other in the bus making sure we were safe. The guides were informative about the flora, fauna, and lives of the native populations. The scenery was amazing, epic in scale and diversity. This was a brilliant trip and you will have no regrets if you do it.
Cant recommend this enough, zooming around on the canyon roads with the sun bearing down topping up the tan! Scooter Steve and Biker Bryce was amazing and they deffo made the tour. aswell as so much fun you get to learn alot about the surroundings. well worth the money, we would pay double! cheers guys keep up the good work! The Two Brits...Ian and Lee!
great tour guides - had a wonderful time ! we were so glad we did this tour! Red Rock Canyon was breathtaking- telling everyone when they go to Vegas to make sure they do this tour.
Justin and crew were the best definitely going to do it again the ride and sites were absolutely beautiful
loved the tour , staff was amazing from pick up to drop off excellent. We were taught how to ride the scooters and started the tour once everyone in the group was ready. my friend was scared at first and a pro at the end, would def recommend this tour
Had a awesome time. Scooter Steve, and Noah were great. We will definitely take this tour again. had the greatest time.
Pick up and drop off from hotel is really convenient, book on line was very easy. Friendly staff get you really comfortable on the scooter before you head off which made me feel much more confident. We did morning tour and is was great to get out of Vegas for a scenic trip. Lovely day and we had a great group. Scooter Steve and Bryce made us feel welcome and were happy to share their knowledge of the area and great photo spots. They took photos for everyone too which made is more personal which was a great touch. I really enjoyed and would do it again. Had a great morning.