Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
Travel by limousine from your Las Vegas hotel to the heliport to begin the 45 minute flight to the Grand Canyon. Enjoy stunning aerial views of Lake Mead, Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon before landing on the west rim, home of the Hualapai Indian Nation for a stop of approx. 40 minutes.
A private vehicle awaits your arrival to take you to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge suspended 4,000 feet above the floor of the Grand Canyon. Bypass the lines as you gain direct entry for a personalized tour of the Skywalk. Walking on the unique Skywalk structure, you will have amazing views of Eagle Point, the Colorado River and the wall of the canyon behind you. No items are allowed on the glass bridge, including cameras, however your tour includes a complimentary souvenir photograph of your "walk in the sky". You will have approx. 15 - 20 minutes on the Skywalk.
Your private vehicle will take you back to the helicopter for the flight back to Las Vegas, including fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the "Strip". On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Skip the Line at the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Souvenir Skywalk photo
- Skywalk Pass and guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- All taxes and fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking providing there’s space on the aircraft