Skip the Line: Grand Canyon Skywalk Express Helicopter Tour
A private vehicle awaits your arrival to take you to the Grand Canyon Skywalk, a glass bridge suspended 4,000 feet above the floor of the Grand Canyon. Bypass the lines as you gain direct entry for a personalized tour of the Skywalk. Walking on the unique Skywalk structure, you will have amazing views of Eagle Point, the Colorado River and the wall of the canyon behind you. No items are allowed on the glass bridge, including cameras, however your tour includes a complimentary souvenir photograph of your "walk in the sky". You will have approx. 15 - 20 minutes on the Skywalk.
Your private vehicle will take you back to the helicopter for the flight back to Las Vegas, including fantastic aerial views of the famous hotels along the "Strip". On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Skip the Line at the Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Souvenir Skywalk photo
- Skywalk Pass and guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- All taxes and fees
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- All passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels may be accommodated if the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking providing there’s space on the aircraft
Absolutely amazing trip - would highly recommend it! The 6.30am tour meant that we were the only people on the skywalk. Sundance helicopters were fantastic and our pilot, Pat, was lovely and very knowledgeable.
This should tell you everything you need to know. When we got back, we started planning our next trip with them! Extremely professional, well organized and friendly. We loved every minute of it. We didn't know flying over Hoover Dam and the Vegas Strip was part of our excursion, so that was BONUS! Our pilot, Alex, was great. Our tour guide, Tyler, was great. Can't say enough good things about the whole experience.
The trip was great and the views were awesome but it was VERY rushed. From the minute you touch down in Eagle Point you have 30 minutes to drive to the Skywalk, take pictures by the photographer at the Skywalk, look over the edge, go to the gift shop, and go to the bathroom which is not a lot of time. It comes down to about 10 minutes for the commute, 10 minutes on the Skywalk, 5 minutes in the gift shop and 5 minutes looking over the edge. For the cost of this trip you would think they could afford to let you stay at least another 15 minutes. The pilot and guide really knew their stuff and made the trip enjoyable. They are also focused on tourists. The do not offer a discount for locals who do not need the limo ride or a local's discount like so many other local companies so I could recommend the trip but will be looking for another tour company when I have more visitors I want to take on this trip.
The tour was fantastic. Everything went smoothly and to time. We had the pass to skip the line at the skywalk, however this wasnt necessary as when we got there as there wasnt a queue. All guides were friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend.
This tour was amazing!
A must-do! Pilot Fred was very imformative with a great sense of humor.