Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Your Grand Canyon adventure begins with a limousine transfer to Las Vegas Airport to catch your 45-minute helicopter flight over the Nevada and Arizona desert to the Grand Canyon West Rim. Your helicopter flight includes commentary and major landmarks are highlighted along the way, including the Colorado River and Hoover Dam.
Pass By: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
Breathtaking views of Lake Mead which was created by the Hoover Dam. During your flight, your friendly and knowledgeable pilot will provide an expert and entertaining commentary.
Stop At: Colorado River, Nevada
Arriving at Grand Canyon West, you'll descend 4,000 feet (1,200 meters) below the rim to land by the Colorado River and take a 15-minute narrated boat ride. You'll then ascend to the Grand Canyon West Welcome Center and board a shuttle bus to explore the top of the canyon.
Please Note: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Grand Canyon West Rim, Las Vegas, NV
You will then have approximately 2.5 hours of free time at the West Rim.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Grand Canyon Skywalk, Eagle Point Rd Grand Canyon West, AZ 86434
The spectacular Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected) take a walk over the edge of the canyon on a transparent glass bridge
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Eagle Point skywalk, Grand Canyon West, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
While at Eagle Point, explore Native American history and culture at the Indian Village
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Guano Point, Pierce Ferry Road Pearce Ferry Airport, Grand Canyon National Park, AZ
Enjoy a Hualapai Indian lunch, served at Guano Point overlooking the Colorado River
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: The Strip, S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89109
At the end of the day you'll fly by helicopter back to Las Vegas, including a pass over the famous Vegas Strip. On landing your limousine will be waiting to return you to your hotel.
There is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- 45-minute (approx.) flight each way in a state-of-the-art helicopter
- Hotel pickup and drop off by limousine
- Lunch at Guano Point
- Pontoon boat ride on the Colorado River
- Indian cultural performance at Eagle Point
- West Rim Shuttle between Eagle Point and Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option selected)
- All local taxes and fees
- Access to the Hualapai Ranch
- Entry/Admission - Colorado River
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon West Rim
- Entry/Admission - Eagle Point skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Guano Point
- Grand Canyon Skywalk (if option not selected)
- Entry/Admission - Grand Canyon Skywalk
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Tours require a minimum number of passengers to operate
- Individual passenger weights, including infants, MUST be advised at time of booking
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275lbs. will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour.
- The helicopter can hold a combine weight of approximately 1200 pounds (545.45 kg) for 6 passengers
- Due to the nature of the tour, we are unable to accommodate wheelchair passengers for this tour
- Due to the amount of walking required for the tour, wearing closed toes shoes is recommended.
- Please note, there is a maximum capacity of 6 people per helicopter plus your pilot.
- Due to uneven and steep surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with heat related illness, physical disabilities and those using a wheelchair
- Please note: Seats are determined by passengers weights and front seats cannot be guaranteed at any time.
- IMPORTANT: The boat portion of the tour may be cancelled due to high water levels in the Colorado River. In the case of a cancellation, extra time at the base of the canyon will be offered or a partial refund will be issued
- Here are some suggestions on what to take along to make your Skywalk experience truly memorable:
- A little patience! And maybe your iPod...waits in line of about 30 minutes are common
- Sunscreen and a hat. There is shade at the Skywalk, however elsewhere there is very little shade, and the sun can really burn out there
- Comfortable shoes and light clothing. Spring and summer are hot in the desert
- You cannot take your camera or any personal effects on the Skywalk. Be prepared to store your belongings in the lockers at the Skywalk.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Bags are not permitted on flights. Complimentary lockers are available at the terminal
- Mobile devices must be on “Airplane Mode” during your flight
- Please be sure to bring your government-issued photo ID at tour check-in
This was such a fun day! My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed this tour. The pilot was so knowledgeable and there was also an audio along the way so we were able to learn more of the area below us. We spent too much time at the first bus stop but still managed to take in all 3. This is a great way to see the Grand Canyon. Also did the Skywalk! It's absolutely breathtaking! A must while in Vegas!
I am very happy with the tour but a little disappointed with the pilot. was there to celebrate my daughter birthday, inform the pilot and reception. when time to take first 45 mins fright of grand canyon, pilot gave the2 front seat to an elderly couple which is the best view flying into the crane canyon. the overall was really nice. I do recommended it.
What a great way to see the Grand Canyon, Helicopter was amazing, views majestic. Ray, our pilot was the best! He was knowledgeable, Helpful and kind. He certainly made out trip even better! The only reason for the "4" rating was the boat ride. Cannot not really justify the cost as we boarded the boat and went maybe 1/2 mile at best (5min), we stopped, took pictures and returned. We all thought it was going to be longer. The points we visited when we flighted back to the top of the Canyon was amazing! Great tips by out pilot for best views! Overall a great experience and glad we did it!
We did the 4 in one tour. Not quite what I expected for the ;price. The limousiine did not have any bottles of water for us. The helicopter ride was awesome. The boat ride was very disappointing. We went down the river just a little ways. Then turned around and went back to the dock. We were in the boat maybe a total of 10 minutes. The skywalk tour was a tourist trap. A few years ago we did the other tour with Sundance that was the champagne lunch and it was much better and about $400 cheaper! For the price of this 4 in one tour, I have to say it's not worth the price. Our pilot, Alex AA was very good though
What a wonderful trip and perfect weather. Totally worth it and the views will be remembered for a lifetime! This wonder of the world will not disappoint.
What a wonderful time we had with Sundance Helicopters, who would of thought snow could of been a problem this February. They had to delay our trip due to the snowfall, but both Viator and Sundance kept us updated and offered assistance in getting us a different flight. It was certainly an amazing way to spend my 50th birthday. Our pilot Erik, and his colleague Russ, had a lot to deal with as the snow had blocked many areas and we couldn't complete the whole tour we had booked, but they did us proud and made my birthday very special, cant thank them both enough for everything they did for us.
This is a must tour if you want to see the Grand Canyon from the air, from the bottom and from noted view points all in one trip! The your way exceeded our expectations! It was expensive, for sure, but it’s the ultimate tour!
It was a gorgeous day, and our pilots in the air and captain on the water were wonderful. It was the best way to see the sights and we couldn't have asked for a better experience. We highly recommend Sundance Helicopters.
Outstanding day and the best way to see the Canyon.