Valley of Fire & Hoover Dam Photo Tour from Las Vegas
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
Our morning begins with hotel pickup in Vegas around 7:30am for a ride to Valley of Fire State Park. There we'll take in the stunning beauty of the geologic formations, stopping at designated points along the way to capture breathtaking photos for your album and social media pages!
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Lake Mead National Recreation Area, NV 89005
After leaving the Valley of Fire, we'll make the drive back to Vegas by way of the scenic north shore of Lake Mead. As we pony through the mineral-splashed volcanic landscape of Mount Cleopatra, we'll make stops throughout the Pinto Valley to the Bowl of Fire, Rainbow Gardens and beyond! So sit back and enjoy the classic music of Ennio Morricone as we do, daydreaming of your favorite spaghetti western! You'll feel like you're actually on the set!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hoover Dam Access Road, Boulder City, NV 89109
Lastly we'll be headed for Hoover Dam for a drive across this incredible public works monument! We'll weave under the mammoth supports for the Memorial Bridge, walk onto the bridge itself and stop at the many dam and Lake Mead overlooks in both Nevada and Arizona. You'll be sure to get those Instagram-worthy social media photos in a flash without having to dedicate an entire day to do it!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Entry/Admission - Hoover Dam
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
it was an amazing tour, especially for those who like nature and who like to take photos. Our guide Paul has been the best guide we ever had in Nevada.
the guide was great. very friendly, happy to answer questions and very knowledgable. loved it and hope to go back for same company but different trip.
Valley of Fire is awesome. And our guide was the best ever. We are older and the guide was so helpful and knowledgeable.