Valley of Fire Hiking Tour from Las Vegas
Valley of Fire State Park, is the oldest state park in Nevada. Once inside Valley of Fire State Park, your friendly and knowledgeable guide leads you to the trailhead for your selected hike. (See options below.) During your 4-, 5- or 6-hour tour, your guide tells you about the geological forces — including faulting and erosion — that created the distinctive red rock formations. Hear about the various American Indian tribes that have called the park home for thousands of years. You'll have periodic breaks to take photos of the gorgeous natural landscape and recharge with complimentary snacks and water.
Following your hike, take a short tour of the Valley of Fire State Park visitor center to learn more about the park before the hour-long drive back to your Las Vegas hotel.
• Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
• Fire Wave, Valley of Fire Rd, Overton, NV 89040
• White Domes Trail, Nevada
• Elephant Rock, Valley of Fire State Park, NV
• Mouse's Tank, Valley of Fire State Park, Overton, NV 89040
- Hike (level based on option selected)
- Professional guide
- Tour of the Valley of Fire State Park Visitor Center
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 8 years
- This is a physically demanding tour and is not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart conditions
- Closed-toe shoes are required
- Sunscreen, lip balm, sunglasses and hats are advised
- The tour requires a minimum number of passengers to operate. There is a possibility that the tour may be cancelled after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring you will be provided with an alternate option or full refund.
- If you would like to guarantee the tour's departure there is a $35 fee payable on the date of travel, this will make the tour non-refundable.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
My husband and I are so glad we booked this hike. Not too hard, not too easy, about 5 hours from start to finish with the drive included. BREATHTAKING views! Our guide, Sarah, was awesome. We definitely recommend this to anyone wanting to get away from the strip. You won’t be disappointed!
Antonio is very knowledgeable, informative, and really considerate. Antonio took us on an interesting hiking path, making sure we were hydrated, breaks and most of all...having fun! Thank you!
We thoroughly enjoyed the whole trip. Our guide John was a exceptional guide, a pleasure to be with. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, experienced and eager to point out attractions along the way as soon as we left the hotel. We absolutely enjoyed the drive to the park which was a sight seeing tour in itself and once we reached the park the sights were stunning , John pointed out all the local plants and herbs as well as local animal that were around. The whole experience was well worth the effort and cost. We took a half day afternoon easy hike which was just right for us. Ask for John on your trip you will be very happy you did.