Valley of Fire State Park Tour
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
View Anasazi petroglyphs dating to 330 B.C., hike one of many trails, or see the final resting place of Star Trek's Captain James T. Kirk.
Duration: 3 hours
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
We went to the Valley of fire on Mothers day. We were only 2 person with the guide so it was perfect. He stop at many places and we took as many pictures as we wanted and after he brought us where we wanted to eat. Scenary is beautiful a place to remember and worth to go see This guide was very nice.and we were very happy of this day!
Great tour with breakfast. I seen the most beautiful place I have ever seen in my opinion. Tour guide was very informative and the only thing I wish was different is my husband could have joined me. I would definitely recommend this tour.