VooDoo Zip Line at The Rio Hotel and Casino
The VooDoo Zip Line adventure begins atop the 50-story Masquerade Tower of the Rio All-Suite Hotel and Casino. Instead of operating with a harness, which is standard for most ziplines, the VooDoo version is equipped with a comfortable two-seater chair on a wire, giving you the choice to ride solo or with a friend.
Just off the Strip, take in views of the city and the high-rise hotels while cascading 33 mph (53 kph) and 800 feet (250 meters) through the dry Las Vegas air — one minute and 10 seconds in total — to the 20-story Ipanema tower.
Think you’re done? Think again. The line goes back to the Masquerade Tower, this time going backwards at about 25 mph (40 kph).
Afterward, treat yourself to a meal or a beverage at Rio Steakhouse and toast to your flight through the Sin City sky!
Please note: There is no age minimum however all riders must be at least 48" (122cm) to ride. Weight restrictions apply, please see Additional Info for more details. After 7:30pm, all riders must be 21 years and older.
• VooDoo Zipline, 3700 W Flamingo Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89103, USA
- Taxes and fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All riders must be at least 48" (122cm) to ride
- Individual riders may not exceed 300lbs (136kg/21st); combined weights may not exceed 450lbs (204.5kg/32st)
- All riders over the age of 18 years must present a valid ID and sign a waiver before riding.
- Riders age 17 years and younger must have a parent or guardian over the age of 18 years present to sign the waiver
- All loose items must be removed prior to entering the launch pad
- Cameras and phones are not allowed on the attraction
- Please note, after 7:30pm all riders must be 21 years and older
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
So much fun and the employees were amazing!
I didn't like this but my husband loved it seats are soooooo small
Didn't get to go on the zip-wire due to the hour and a half wait! Whilst we didn't expect to go on straight away it would have been nice to have been given an idea of such a long wait. We had a show to go and as the Rio hotel is a taxi ride or a 25 minute walk from the Strip it was too far to go back again after the show. If we had gone on it I'm sure it would have been great as it looked really good.
We have done a number of zip lines before, but my wife said this scared her the most.