Wet 'n' Wild Las Vegas Admission
Bring your friends and family for some fun under the sun at Wet ‘n’ Wild Las Vegas, just 15 minutes west of the Strip. This epic water park's desert location makes it perfect for a cool, fun, refreshing experience.
Enjoy more than 25 exhilarating slides and attractions, ranging from extreme water slides with high-speed twists, turns and drops to family-friendly interactive play areas, where kids and parents can enjoy a calmer, more relaxing experience.
Spend one action-packed day at the park with your 1-day admission ticket or choose the 7-day admission ticket, giving you more flexibility to enjoy the park at your leisure over several days.
Summer Theme Nights
• Thursday Daytime - Children's Storytime is at 11.30am where special guest readers from the community read books about kindness - make positive waves of change!
• Friday Nights - Enjoy 'Dive in Movies' and watch a family flick under the stars while you float in the wave pool
• Saturday Nights - Make sure your weekend hits a high note with DJ Sessions where local beats will be playing throughout the park
- Entry/Admission - Wet'n'Wild Las Vegas
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Parking (approx. USD $8 per vehicle)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Coolers and outside food and drinks are not permitted
- Lockers are available for rent
- Tubes are available at each attraction and are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Convenience tubes are available for rent if you wish to have a tube with you throughout your entire visit.
- Parking is approx. USD $5 per vehicle (prices are subject to change without notice)
- Minimum height for adult rides is 42 inches (106.5 cm)
- Minimum height for kid's rides is 36 inches (91 cm)
- Maximum weight per person for all rides and attractions is 300 lbs (136 kg / 21 stone)
- Some rides are not recommended for those with heart or back conditions, or for those who are pregnant
- Children must be accompanied by an adult or guardian. Children must not to be left unattended.
The employees were pleasant and the rides were fun. A couple of the rides were closed, and the food prices were high.
This was ok but not as good as the website says it is, there were some closed rides.
It was enjoyable at Wet and Wild especially the lazy river, the bucket and the splash pool. I thoroughly enjoyed myself.