Wild West Sunset Horseback Ride with Dinner
On your horseback trail ride, you will ride through the Southern Nevada desert, surrounded by mountains and Joshua trees. If you are lucky you may catch sight of big horn sheep, road runners and jack rabbits. The ride is approximately 1.5-hours.
Dinner will be served in the country-style ranch house - Your choice of chicken or steak, baked potato, corn on the cob, rolls and a slice of good ol' American apple pie.
Your evening concludes with relaxing around the campfire under the bright stars of the Nevada desert (weather permitting).
You will be returned to your hotel with plenty of time still left to enjoy the legendary night life of Las Vegas.
- Horseback trail tide
- Professional wrangler/guide
- Dinner - vegetarian meals available upon request
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- Helmets are available for use by all riders if requested
- All children 12 years old and under will be required to wear a helmet
- Due to the nature of this tour, we are not able to accommodate riders weighing more than 250 pounds
- Pregnant women are not permitted to ride
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Add vegetarian meal request to special requirements field at check out
- Please note: The campfire is weather dependent and may not be able to occur if there is wind or rain
This ride was amazing! Saw beautiful views and it is very well organized. Dinner was delicious and very authentic western experience. We also got to see an amazing spectacle of stars at night. Would do this again! Horses very well trained.
I was impressed with the fluidity of the tour.Wonderful sunset, great ride, delicious steak and chicken dinner.Thanks Danny and Mike.Highly recommended.
Very good people on a ranch, good horses and good BBQ at the end of the horse ride. I would do it for all day if I could.
It was everything i hoped it would be and more. Everything was perfect. The horseback riding was fun aand the food was great!
For a first time rider, this was a good intro. The guides were very helpful and attentive during the whole ride. Dinner was also good. The best part was when they turned off the lights and you will see the star-filled sky.
Wild West was the best. I highly recommend visiting Caesar and the crew at Wild West. They were welcoming, friendly, knowledgeable and a lot of fun.