Full-Day Tour One-Way from Launceston to Hobart with Freycinet National Park
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Wineglass Bay Lookout, Road C302 Inside Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
We walk to the Wineglass Bay Lookout for sensational views. Here you have the option to continue on the longer walk to the beach, or to return to the start of the walk to explore other areas in the National Park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Freycinet National Park, Coles Bay Road, Coles Bay, Freycinet, Tasmania 7215 Australia
The Freycinet National Park is iconic coastal National Park with a variety of short walks, bays, beaches and coastline to explore
Duration: 4 hours
- Professional guides & interpretative walks
- Small, friendly groups
- Pick up from most central Launceston hotels with prior arrangement
- Hobart Airport drop offs available with prior arrangement
- National Park entry fees are included
- Entry/Admission - Wineglass Bay Lookout
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
- Food and drinks
- We provide an opportunity to purchase lunch along the way such as a bakery style/takeaway lunch. You are also welcome to bring along your own packed lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7.00am and 7:30am depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
Wonderful landscape from the Wine Glass bay lookout. Having lunch close to Honeymoon beach was good. We enjoyed hiking with the guide. But we didn't go to " Freycinet Marine Farm" and "the historic Ross Village-“Kiki’s Kitchen” on Overview.
That was great experience for this trip. both guides are knowledgeable and informative. they explained us about some background and stories during the trip sites and that made us very impression. they were also friendly and helpful during the trip. Best way from Launceston to Hobart and highly recommended this trip to my friends.
If you're looking to get from one end of Tasmania to the other, this is a great trip. With a stop at Freycinet National Park, to hike and go to the beach, traveling between cities feels fun and more like an excursion. The guides are friendly and knowledgeable and clearly really care about Tasmania.