Wineglass Bay Explorer Active Day Trip from Launceston
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- National Park entrance fees
- Professional guides & interpretative walks
- Small, friendly groups
- We offer a Hotel pick up from most central city Hotels and Hostels
- Entry/Admission - Freycinet National Park
- Food and drinks (please either pre purchase, or there will be the opportunity to purchase on tour)
- We do not offer pick ups from Air BnB’s and private residences
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in tour is 8 years
- A small amount of walking is involved; a suitable level of general health & fitness and physical abilities is essential
- We provide accurate interpretation, and keep wildlife disturbance to a minimum by viewing from appropriate distances and informing our guests how to view wildlife with patience and respect. Activities are always confined to tracks and boardwalks to minimize negative impacts.
- Hotel pickup time is between 7:00am and 7:30am depending on your location. Hotel pickup is available from central city Hotels and Hostels ( no AirBnB’s). Please arrange pickup from your hotel at least 48 hours prior to departure with the tour operator.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
Great day out with Graham. Saw amazing places and met some great fellow travellers.
It was ok, very limited time to explore each places. Felt rushed as day trip. Spend more time get driven on the bus all day than the actual tour itself .
Wonderful sights when you reach the different points of lookouts. So scenic and refreshing.
Nice trip, be prepared to walk uphill, a lot. Good views but not as spectacular as some other trips Ive done in Tasmania.
Excellent knowledgeable tour guide.Could stay a little longer @ the animal sanctuary.Wine tasting was very good.
This was a great trip. Be prepared to hike up lots of stairs to get to the lookout - so make sure you have good hiking shoes. Had a great time!
Tours Tasmania give you a tour worth every penny. Highly recommended. Awesome views.