Lembongan Island Catamaran Cruise with Beach Club Activities
Relax on golden beaches, snorkel and swim from the beach in the turquoise water, or just relax in a hammock in the garden. If you want to be active, an array of water sports are available, such as kayaking, snorkeling, and banana-boat rides. Additionally, scuba diving and parasailing are also possible for an extra fee (own expense).
For lunch, enjoy a barbecue that includes salad and fresh fish grilled at the pool-side cabana. Enjoy the wide selection of food, and purchase cocktails, if you wish, at the exclusive Lembongan Beach Club Bar (drinks at your own expense).
Families traveling to Nusa Lembongan will be provided with a fully serviced kids club, which allows mom and dad to relax while the young ones are looked after by the staff that will make sure that everyone enjoys their day.
If you are not ready to leave in the afternoon to return to Bali, it's possible to stay on the island by booking a room at Nusa Lembongan Resort.
- Air-conditioned hotel transfers in Bali (selected hotels in the southern areas)
- Morning/afternoon tea & coffee and snacks
- BBQ Lunch in Mushroom Bay, Lembongan
- Snorkeling equipment and tours
- Use of Sea Kayaks
- Beach/pool games
- Children’s Club
- Unlimited banana boat rides
- Lembongan Island Tour
- Semi Submersible Coral Viewer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Additional fees for parasailing and scuba diving, if you wish to do these activities (optional)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for children aged 2 and under
Although we had a lovely day, the snorkelling "tour" was 20mins in a roped off / penned area due to boat activities in the area. After 20mins, I was a bit bored. I was expected to be able to go off exploring. Also, I ended up with a dodgy belly after the food and spent most of the next day in bed