Snorkelling Day Trip From Bali To Nusa Lembongan and Penida (With Island Tour)
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lembongan Water Sport, Mangrove Beach, Jungutbatu Village Mesari Beach Restaurant, 80771 Indonesia
Enjoy complimentary pick up and drop off from and to your hotel (Kuta, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, Ubud City, Canggu, Denpasar, Seminyak and Legian). Then you will take a 40 minutes boat ride from Sanur pier to Nusa Lembongan. A welcome drink and some balinese snacks will be given on your arrival.
The snorkelling trip will visit 3 points. The fishes and corals in Nusa Lembongan and Nusa Penida are known as one of the best that you will love it. For you who are not comfortable with water, you don't need to worry because the guides will be watching, and life jackets are provided.
After having fun in the water, you will be brought back to the restaurant to enjoy the delicious Indonesian Buffet Lunch! Juices, coffee and Tea are included. Then you will enjoy island your to three spots like Panorama, Dream Beach and Devil's Tears before going back to Sanur.
Duration: 9 hours
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (Kuta, Jimbaran, Canggu, Nusa Dua, Central Ubud, Denpasar and Sanur)
- Welcome Drink
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Towel and Locker
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Lembongan Island Tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from outside our coverage area is available with additional cost.
- Hotel transfers outside Central Ubud will be charged IDR 200.000/car for each direction.
- Hotel transfers from Pecatu will be charged IDR 150.000/car for each direction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Kuta, Legian, Seminyak, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua: Pick up time is at 7.45 - 8.00AM
- Canggu, Pecatu, Ubud: Pick up time is at 7.15 - 7.30AM
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
I found that it was a great experience, water was a little chilly for this time of year, however that didn't deter swimming. Beautiful spot!
Transferred over to the first cove, everybody went overboard right into a huge mass of little jellyfish. We returned to the boat and moved to a 2nd cove. Jellyfish there too. The Guide's response to the complaints was that "they are dangerous" and "I get bit too". One of the guests had at least 15 large welts over his body and was freaking out, another guest had a large welt across his chin/face and neck and was having trouble breathing. We went to a 3rd cove and it was great... clear water, no jellyfish and lots of colorful fish. The Guide knew that there were jellyfish in both of the first 2 coves. WHY even take us there. It was not fun, not comfortable getting bit and welting up all over the exposed body parts.