Small-Group Walking Tour of León
The next stop on your scenic tour is a visit to the historic Cathedral of León, which offers amazing views of the city and the Maribios volcanic chain from the roof of Central America's largest cathedral. Finally, make your way to the well-known CocinArte restaurant where you will relax with soft music and enjoy a refreshing beverage to end your tour.
- Local guide
- Beverage at CocinArte
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adult's
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Bring at least 1 liter of bottled water
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
- Please indicate preferred departure time in the special requirements box at time of booking
We had a private walking of Leon. Our guide was very competent and made sure we saw the sights we were particularly interested in. He kept us in the shade as much as possible literally, it was 36 degrees out! A walking tour of Leon is really the way to go, most of the interesting things are well within walking distance of each other and you get a nice feel for the lay of the land on foot. Would for sure recommend this tour!