Unique Tour of Lille by Convertible 2CV with Champagne Break
- Transport by private vehicle
- After the tour - extra services
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Available after the tour, at an extra cost:
- Cart regional Trimmed away,2 possible formats : + €20 or €40
- Photo service for unforgettable memories : + € 10
- Stop Local Beer: + 5 € / pers
- Chocolate tasting in a traditional chocolate factory in Old Lille: + € 15 / pers
- Tasting of local products (sweet / savoury beer and liquor + ): + € 15 / pers
Our guide, Pierre, was the best tour guide! Very knowledgeable and personable! The tour was fantastic and Pierre made it that must better! Thank you for the experience and memories
This little tour was terrific - lovely friendly driver with a great command of English and marvellous knowledge about the town, and able to point out things we would never have noticed walking around on our own. It allowed us to go back and explore the things we wanted to see without wandering aimlessly. And a glass of champagne to make us smile even more.
Colleen was a fantastic guide! She was knowledgeable on the history of Lille and she was very friendly. I took the tour by myself, so it was great to have someone to talk to when not learning about Lille. The 2CV was the cutest car and so fun to drive in! The champagne was a great way to end off the tour.
My first time in Lille and have a perfect tour with a perfect local guide-Thomas!!!!! He is so funny, friendly and full of knowledge about the city. The car exactly is my favourite color. Highly recommend to everyone. C'est parfait!!!
Definitely the high point of our trip. The booking procedure from the UK was straightforward and our delightful guide picked us up right outside the hotel. I think the driver was called Connie, so charming and absolutely brilliant with the English language and her love of history. The car was great too and the tour was worth every penny.
The tour was exactly as I hoped. And the driver ( Coleen) made the experience into a brilliant one. She was very friendly and informative.