Small-Group Lima Coast Bike Tour
Then, after a short safety briefing, hop on your bike and cruise downhill, stopping at war memorials and other historical points of interest to gain insight into Lima’s fascinating history. Stop to rest in charming Chorillos, a quaint, seaside neighborhood favored by fisherman. Continue riding into bohemian Barranco, a lively and vibrant district full of artists, musicians and writers.
Take time to admire street art and murals before riding along the coast toward the Miraflores district. Be inspired by the stunning views of the glittering Pacific Ocean before arriving at Parque del Amor (Love Park), your final stop on this cycling adventure. This urban park is reminiscent of the work of Spanish architect Antoni Gaudi and is dedicated to love and lovers, so soak up the dreamy atmosphere, admire the romance-inspired statues and reflect on the beauty of Lima before bidding farewell to your tour leader and fellow cyclists.
- Local English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Use of bike and equipment (helmet and reflector vest)
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Maximum group size is 12 people
- This bike tour is not considered to be strenuous or physically challenging. The riding is downhill and leisurely and therefore suitable for all levels of fitness
- It is recommended that you bring a water bottle - the guide will be able to refill it for you
- Important: You must present your passport and/or immigration card to your guide on the day of the tour. If you do not have these, you will be charged a tax of $USD10
- We don't pick up from the port of Callao, only from the Miraflores area
- Comfortable clothes and shoes appropriate for biking should be worn. Helmet will be supplied
- Please also remember to bring sunscreen and a hat and your own water bottle.
The guide and his support staff were very knowledgeable and showed us parts of the city from a very interesting perspective. Safety is key to them and you can see and feel it in the induction and during the ride. It is not suitable for beginners that don't know how to ride a bike very well. Other than that the tour is a great option for anyone that wants to discover the city from a low-paced perspective.
I really appreciated how the bike tour began at the top of a hill overlooking Lima and gradually reached the cost line.
This tour was absolutely amazing! Our guide was well informed and fun! The Views you will get of the city and coast are spectacular. You don't need to be athletic to do this tour. I highly recommend doing this tour.
Great way to see Lima and get some exercise. Great guide and gorgeous ride. We prepared to sweat but worth it!