2 Hour Lisbon Sunset and Wine Sailing Tour
Lisbon is the westernmost capital city in continental Europe and is one of the oldest cities of the old continent. It is also considered the 4th most beautiful city in the world
In your tour you will spot points of interest such as Champalimaud Foundation, Belém Tower, National Museum of Ancient Art, Belem cultural center, Discovery monument, Belém Palace gardens, Jeronimos Monastery, Electricity museum, Bridge April 25, King Christ, Ribeira market, Ajuda National Palace, Empire square, Commerce square and pier columns.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Sailing cruise
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
Very nice sunset and very pleasant guides for the tour sailing around Lisbonne! MAGNIFIQUE!!!! Our guides were very attentive to make sure we were enjoying the tour . ....providing the wine , taking pictures , explaining the history behind what we saw.
A friendly hello, great staff, good wine, great scenery, exicting stories, just the weather was cloudy but the sun came out just the right time to set down..