2 Hr City Tuk Tuk Tour of Lisbon
- Downtown Lisbon, Rossio Square, Santa Justa elevator, Lisbon Cathedral, Saint Anthony Church, Portas do Sol view point, Graça neighborhood, Castle neighborhood, Senhora do Monte viewpoint, Mouraria, The Saint Vincent Monastery, Flea market (tuesdays and saturdays), National Pantheon, Alfama neighborhood
Enjoy the riverside of Lisbon and discover Belem. The Jeronimos Monastery, Tower of Belem, Monument to the discoveries
The best tour in town. Get into the fado atmosphere. Travel by the old neighborhoods of Lisbon in direct contact with the local residents
We will make your trip unforgettable.
Have fun with us and let yourself be guided by one of our guides.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age - 7 years old
Well worth it! We did this practically upon arrival in Portugal, and what a wonderful introduction to the city. And let's face it, these tours are all about the guides. We were very fortunate to have gotten Joao Nunez. He's an anthropology student and was extremely knowledgeable about the history of Lisbon. Plus, he's a very amiable and charming young man. We really enjoyed his company during the tour, and it was a great way to start our trip.
Amazing tour with amazing guide. This was a great way to see the city and all of the sites. The guide was very professional and on time.