Benfica Stadium and Museum Tour
One of the best parts of the tour is that opportunity to walk onto the great lawn, and get a first-hand look of what it's like to play on the field. After exploring the stadium, you'll make your way toward the museum. Decked out with over 20,000 documents, images and relics dedicated to the history of Benfica, the museum was recognized as the best Portuguese museum of 2014.
After the tour you will be returned to your hotel.
- Driver / Escort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Tickets to visit the Stadium and the Museum
- Entry/Admission - Estadio do Sport Lisboa e Benfica
- Entry/Admission - Museu Benfica - Cosme Damiao
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- On game days, tour availability will be limited
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
I booked this tour primarily for my two boys aged 18 and 13 who are football crazy. They loved every minute of it. It was very convenient getting picked up at our hotel and taken directly to the stadium. Our guide Paulo was excellent: he arrived early and made our tour very relaxed, informative and enjoyable. Paulo stayed with us throughout the tour but the stadium had its own expert on Benfica and she explained the history and gave us a great tour. Paulo then accompanied us to th museum where he was able to smoothly signpost the displays of most interest. I have visited Barcelona's stadium, without a guide, and I think this experience was better overall. The immersion experience in the elevator is not to be missed. We were dropped off at the hotel and the boys and I were delighted with the overall experience. The whole package took around 3 hours.
I really enjoyed this tour the pick up from my hotel was on time and the driver was really polite and helpful offering to take pictures once at the stadium the tour guide was also really good and spoke perfect English and to top it off the stadium itself was amazing would love to go there on a match day and see the eagles flying would definitely recommend this for a trip to Lisbon