Lisbon: Book a Local Host for 6 hours
Book this meet-up and the local tour operator team will contact you within 24-hours and ask you questions about your preferences and interests, so they can match you with a like-minded local Lisboetas. He or she who will become your local host.
Keeping in mind your personal answers, they will put together a itinerary just for you. Please note that this will be outlined but flexible. They will arrange a meeting with your local host in the most convenient place for you. During the meet-up, if you feel would like changing direction, or your host believes that you'd enjoy a sight or different experience, he/she will suggest and discuss changes to the itinerary with you.
Enjoy discovering amazing spots in Lisbon that you don't know about and are difficult to find in any guidebook or on the Internet, because they are lesser-known to the crowd but beloved by locals. The day revolves around your wishes, so enjoy your private meet-up and itinerary and let your local show you the Lisbon you will love.
• Meet a like-minded, vetted local who loves showing visitors around their city and who will organize an outing based on what you want
• See the main tourist sites you want to see as well as discovering the areas, venues and walks that most tourists don’t know about
• Get lots of valuable advice from your local about other things to do in the city
- Private and personalised 6 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Local host
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Our tour guide Anna Elise met our family of three husband, wife and adult daughter just near our Lisbon hotel, for a delightful walking tour of the city. We were first-time visitors to Lisbon, and enjoyed our easy-going guide as we talked about architecture, what brought her to Portugal and what she loves about the city and people. Our guide was happy to go wherever we wanted, and contacted us in advance to discuss our interests. We walked to the Prada do Comercio and along the cobble stone streets of old Lisbon. We took the cable car, and visited the Castle Sao Jorge, then on to several churches and the cathedral. We stopped near the cathedral at a lovely bistro called Audrey's Cafe for lunch. Afterwards we walked the historic district of Alfama looking at the different shops are artisan's wares. We ended at the Panteao National, tired but feeling like we had seen and learned quite a lot. We highly recommend the tour!