Lisbon City Tour by Tuk Tuk
Take off through the city and stop at your leisure to visit the destinations that most interest you. You will enjoy the views from the best viewpoints as well as a small walking tour in Alfama, the oldest district in Lisbon.
Throughout the tour, stop at some of the best viewpoints in the city and pop inside a local cafe if desired. This tour can accommodate up to six people and is fully private, offering a totally personalized way to see the city.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local driver/guide
- Private tour
- Pick-up and drop-off in the meeting point (D. Pedro IV Square)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees in monuments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A maximum of 6 people per booking (five adults at the most)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children up to 2 don't pay
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Loved our tour! Our guide was fabulous and was so engaging. We arrived very early in Lisbon and had the tour planned because we knew we would want to stay awake. It was the perfect way to start our trip!
This was a wonderful experience provided by the best tour guy ever. Hugo Portugol was friendly, knowledgeable, knew just how to maneuver the tuk tuk up the old city streets to find the best stops with the most amazing views. There was not a question he couldn't answer. He picked us up at our hotel and returned us back. Absolutely recommend this tour!
This was a great way to get a crash course sight seeing of Lisbon. Enjoyed having a private guide and moving at a good pace, seeing what we wanted to see.
Hugo, our driver/guide was terrific! He was very knowledgeable re the religious, social and political history of Lisbon and Portugal. This is by far the best way to see a city close up! Ask for Hugo!