Lisbon: Half Day Sightseeing Tour on a Private Electric Tuk Tuk
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Panteao Nacional Campo de Santa Clara, Lisbon 1100-471 Portugal
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
Pass By: Torre de Belem, Avenida Brasilia - Belem, Lisbon 1400-038 Portugal
Pass By: Miradouro da Senhora do Monte, Largo do Monte, Lisbon 1170-361 Portugal
- Meeting Point included: Hard Rock Cafe Lisbon (red facade)
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
- One bottle of water per person.
- Each Tour is accompanied by one of our Storytellers, he/she is a trained and experience driver/guide who will be providing some descriptions of the monuments and history along the way.
- Live commentary on board.
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off.
- Entrance fees.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All customers with reservation must be ready in 15 min prior to the tour start.
- Maximum of 6 people per vehicle. Price is per person.
- Average weight per passenger 80kg.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with prosthesis.
- A different Pick up and/or drop off is available on request upon an extra charge payment. Please let us know if you want a different location from the one included.
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Fun Tour and a great way to see Lisboa. Our guide Luiz was most informative and a great tour guide. The best way to see the city In a short amount of time. Highly recommend the tour.
Great way to spend an afternoon in Lisbon with all those hilly streets! We were able to see a lot of the city in a short period of time. Reuben, our guide, was wonderful and very accommodating. Would recommend doing this tour when you first arrive since it gives you a good layout of the city.
Our guide, Hugo, was ver knowledgeable and accommodating. He took us to many of the popular sights and walked us through Alfama where we tasted Gingaha. I would highly recommend this tour.
My Mother, Sister and I had a great adventure in a Tuk Tuk in May. We were whisked up and down the hills, navigating narrow streets and learning about the history of this wonderful city! Never could have covered so much area on foot!
a day or so before the tour, there was a ban on kids under a certain age riding in the Tuk Tuk's so we were actually on the Beetle tour. John was our guide, picked us up in his red, convertible beetle, with carseats and was fantastic, let us off at all the great stops, walked us past the line through the great bakery, gave us time in an amazing church.... the girls LOVED it, they slept on and off in the car... was just fantastic, they still remember his name! And they keep saying we have to go back to Portugal!
We had an amazing guy and that made all the difference! He gave us all kinds of insights on both the old and the new city, and he was extremely accommodating and helping us figure out what we were going to do next. Daniel made this day absolutely fabulous!