Lisbon Pub Crawl
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Praca Luis de Camoes, Lisbon Portugal
Meet your guide by the Camões Monument in Praça Luís de Camões.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1200-109 Portugal
Then head to Barrio Alto, known as the center of Lisbon’s pub and bar scene. Chill with locals at the first bar and let your inhibitions go with 90-minutes of open tab! Drink to your hearts content as you take in the ambiance and enjoy casual banter with friendly city dwellers.
Next, surface from the bar into the golden-light saturated streets of Barrio Alto and make moves to the next hip scene. Experience cobblestone alleyways filled with fun-loving party-goers as you arrive at the third bar. Sip on a half-priced beer and soak up the good times with your carefree guide before hitting the streets again.
Finally, arrive at the nightclub where your guide will take you past the lines for VIP access and bid you farewell. Then, pop into the craze of the club and realize that this Lisbon club and pub tour is far from over. With swagger in your step, dance until dawn!
Duration: 2 hours
- Pub Crawl leader
- 1 free shot in every bar
- 90 minutes open tab of beer and sangria
- Drink deals
- Entrance to bars and club
- VIP entrance to the club
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be 18+ to enjoy this night out. Please bring a valid photo ID and dress smart to enter the club
- The tour operator supports the responsible enjoyment of alcoholic beverages. When it is misused, alcohol can be dangerous. We want everyone to have an unforgettable night, but for your safety, the bars visited on Pub Crawls will cut you off if you’ve reached your limit. Our mission is to show you Lisbon's nightlife, not to get you drunk
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
great way to see city and meet new ppl
Soooooo much fun!!!!! Everyone in our group was amazing and our guide Francisco did a great job of keeping the party going! I plan on doing this again next time I visit Lisbon!
We arrived on the night to the meeting point at 10pm, but no one was there. We went to the place advised as a second meeting point up to 10:30am but this place was completely closed down. No contact made by Viator or the company operating the pub crawl.
We done the pub crawl on the 28th March and before we booked it we weren't sure what to expect but thanks to Francisco and co they provided a great night. It had been great fun from start to finish and they really know how to get strangers to mix well and have a great night. I would definitely recommend it and if we go back to Lisbon again we will definitely do it again. A fun filled night indeed.
Both the guides were really great at pulling people in and engaging. As described in the description for the event, you get to see the night life in Lisbon. The participants were mainly 18 year olds. The pub crawl should be expanded to involve more than 18 year olds. 18 year olds do not have very much money 30-40 and 50 year olds do. Pulling in more Lisbon culture and expanding the selection of bars to include all age groups would greatly promote Lisbon. Coming from Canada, with the time change, 2 am is not late for me, it is like 8 pm I think that the crawl should promote all night culture in Lisbon and not just 18 year olds. I did have a great time, and as I said both the guide worked very hard to make me comfortable, I would only change and expand the bar selection to involve more age groups.
It was very hard to find the group. The bar listed to meet at if running late was wrong. I did have a great time though, the tour guides were super friendly and showed us the great spots!
Nobody turned up to meet us - disappointed :-